𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝐈𝐈𝐈:

Theseus quickly made himself a constant in your life. You couldn't deny that you missed speaking to another human. Though you would prefer if he was less ... forward with his advances.

You weren't sure if they could even be called advances, he was just weirdly verbally affectionate.

While you and your sibling relaxed in the shade, shielding you from the irritating sun, Theseus asked you questions about your upbringing. "Have you never been to the market?" You simply shook your head in response.

"Do you want me to take you?" He asked, leaning in closer.

"I suppose," you said hesitantly. You took a glance down at your deer-skin clothing, definitely not what someone in ancient Greece would be wearing. Theseus seemed to notice your apprehension. "I'll take you tomorrow, does that work?"

You thought about it for a moment, it would be nice to buy some goods, so you nodded in agreement. His face lit up in excitement.

The next day, Theseus [somehow] snuck past your family to wake you up. He had a cloak in hand and an excited glint in his sea-green eyes.

The marketplace was crowded, and you gripped tightly onto Theseus. It was all so different from what you were used to. "Is there anything you want to buy?" He asked, leaning closer to your ear to make sure you heard him clearly. You shook your head, voice caught in your throat. Your excitement was completely gone, replaced with nervousness. The large number of people puts a huge damper on your mood.

You followed Theseus around almost like a lost puppy as he bought various fruits and vegetables.

While your excitement was gone, your curiosity was not. You stared at the various stalls in wonder and awe. So much so that while you were wandering off, you failed to notice the handsome stranger close to you.

"Sorry." You said, sounding more afraid than you had intended. The man luckily hadn't been carrying any items, but you still felt the need to apologise.

"Don't worry, everything is fine." You stared at the man silently, not used to speaking to people. The more you looked the more familiar he became, with golden hair and tan skin, you could have sworn you saw his face in a painting before.

Some of the people around you stared, to them it looked like you were about to try and fight him.

"My name is Fotiá, what might yours be?" His flirtatious voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Y/N."

He smiled, teeth an almost blinding white. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

And Eros was never one to let grudges go.

Your conversation was interrupted when a hand wrapped around your wrist. You turned and saw an angry Theseus glaring at the man in front of you. "Did he do anything to you?" He asked. You shook your head, a confused look on your face.

"My apologies," the man said, "I wasn't aware of your husband."

"He isn't my husband." You said, taking note of the fact that Theseus made no attempt to correct him.

"Why are you here, Ap-" Theseus was immediately cut off by the other man.

"Aren't you supposed to be on a journey, little demigod?" He asked, a smug grin plastered on his face.

The demigod in question sputtered for a moment, "Yes, well, she's accompanying me."

"No, I'm not." You argued, drawing a laugh from the blond in front of you.

Theseus turned pink in embarrassment and quickly dragged you away, and back to your cave home. Just before you were out of earshot you heard the blond man call out, "Come on now cousin, don't be such a stick in the mud."

"What was that?" You yelled once you returned home. Your mother was out hunting so you didn't have to worry about your tone causing her to see him as a threat.

"My family can be-"

"I know about your weird family. I want to know why you told him I was going with you on your journey."

He stared at you in shock for a few moments.

"I was scared," he whispered, "My father expects a lot of me and I didn't want him to think less of me. I know he'll find out somehow." You didn't know if he was talking about his father Poseidon or his father Aegeus but you felt bad either way.

You wrapped your arms around him in a hug. "I think you should continue on your journey without me."

He was silent for a brief moment, "Then when I'm king you'll visit me." What was supposed to be a question was said like a statement but you responded nonetheless.

"Definitely."

He left his main thoughts unsaid. 'And then I'll make you my queen.'

A/N: Question. Should I make Y/N a demigod or keep her as is?