Intro

Olrun didn't know how the fight started, or what was even happening around her. The young Valkyrie slashed her claws out st her attacker, a black shadowy figure the size of a tiger, with claws long enough to be counted as swords.

She fought with all of her might, swinging and dodging, rolling to the side, and landing hits with her wings. But even hit she dealt seemed to do nothing to the beast.

"Sisters! Fall back!" Sigrun's voice echoed in the air of Valhalla. The beast went to swipe again at the young Valkyrie, but was too slow, the small molly with wings fighting high out of its reach.

In the air, Olrun could see how many their were. Odin's army fought the best that they could, but they were easily being outnumbered, all of their training useless against them.

Olrun flew over to where Sigrun hovered, her sister's eyes wide with shock. "This is impossible!" She said, her voice not being heard by those below.

Olrun looked to her, seeing her sister's gorgeous strawberry blond pelt shimmer in the light around them, but her brilliantly blue eyes showed a fear in them Olrun had never seen in them before.

Sigrun looked to her, their sisters flying from there they had been fighting. "Go and gather the Children of The Gods, and fly as far away as you can. We can't fight them, not now."

"But Odin and the others-" Gunnr was cut off by Sigrun.

"They are gone, dead, these creatures plan to kill all of us. There's nothing we can do; but protect the Children, and try and come back another day," the Valkyrie said, her voice strong, but Olrun could hear the faint quiver in it.

"Go!"

The Valkyries flew off, Olrun not that far behind them. Her wings were outstretched, flying effortless to where the Children napped at.

What were they to do now? Would those beasts be back to kill them? Track them down and get rid of all of the traces of Gods.

Olrun tried to push the thoughts aside, but the fear that struck her felt like someone had plucked her wings.

What were they to do without the gods?

Valkyries || A Warriors Based Command