Chapter 2 :: Moon 5

~ ☆ ~

The Children of The Gods

Cats: 16

Prey: 22
Sticks: 15
Herbs: 8
Border: 16.75/20
Runes Found: 2

Realm: Midgard

Season: Leaf-Bare, still...
Weather: Snowing
Event: none

Leader: -
Second in Command: -
Healers: 2
Sons: 5
Daughters: 5
Trainees: 4

Leader's Den: Built
Community Den: Built
Trainee's Den: Built
Nursery: Not Built

(Each Den will cost 10 sticks to build)

~ ☆ ~

Chapter 2: The Little Hunter

Scene 1

Gunnr followed Yrsa down to the lake, and across to the abandoned campsite. The snow has piles it up to where only the very top of the stones could be seen, and the charred wood laid in the center.

Gunnr looked at it, she could sense the faint magic coming from it. Yrsa looked to her from the snowy slope not that far.

"Gunnr, up here," she called over, her tail flicking as she motioned her over.

Gunnr looked up, and did a small take off, gliding down beside her. "Magic..." she muttered, "is someone in that hurt tom's pack a magic user?"

"You noticed it too?" Yrsa said, before they came to the top of the slope.

"Magic isn't a common this in this realm. Mortals can't use it without spending years learning it..."

"We can focus on it later, me and Valor found him right over there," she said, before pointing with a paw.

They came to the tree branch, Gunnr sniffing around and examining the log. She placed her paw, and the branch splintered where her pawpads were.

"Must had died the previous year or so, I'm surprised it just fell. The chances of it though landing on him while just going a walk are so slim..."

The two fell into a silence, quietly examining the area around to try and find clues. Gunnr flew into the air to get a bird's eye view, when a loud piercing roar arose from the forest.

It sounded far to close to the Valkyries or Godling's liking.

"Gunnr, did you hear that?" Yrsa asked from below. Gunnr nodded her head, before swooping down, and grabbing the young Godling, before flying back towards camp.

"Yes, and I rather not see who or what made it. Looks like I'll be on watch more than not for the next bit."

~ ☆ ~

Scene 2

A moon later...

Estrid and Norell had spent most of their time tending to the hurt tom Yrsa and Valor had found.