Damien

This woman was going to be the death of me. Everything about her was to die for. Her skin was as soft as the finest silk in the world. Her cooking was immaculate. Even though this was the first dish she's made for me in a while, it was everything and more. Her set she bought just for me, was driving me wild. Having her sit on my lap, feeling and feeding my rock hard cock with desire, I couldn't take it anymore.

    Her hips rolled against me again, making me groan against her mouth. She giggled, pulling her mouth away from me, kissing down my neck, biting occasionally. My hands roamed her body, touching every inch of her possible.

    "As much as I like teasing you this way, I think it would be best to move ourselves to the bedroom hm? Besides, your dessert is ready for you." She purred into my ear, nibbling the lobe.

Growling, I was about to stand, but she got off my lap, took off running down the hall to her room, leaving me breathless and so hard I thought my cock was going to explode. Standing, and undoing my best, I felt a wet spot on my dress pants, and it hit me. Grinning, I followed up the stairs, only to see her naked, lying on the bed, propped on her elbows, legs spread, ready for me to dive into her. I froze.

    "Fuck, Val. You are so perfect in every way possible." I groaned. I gripped my cock giving some tension release through my pants. My eyes were fixed onto her, never breaking apart. This night was going to be different for the both of us. Her taking charge of me, leading me on and over the edge. I always wanted her.  I marched down the hallway, only to hear her bark her order me to stop before entering her room. This was her night, I was going to let her do whatever she wanted and more to me.

"You're a lucky guy, you know. By the way, this is a no clothes zone. Drop everything right there." She demanded.

"Yes, Valerie." I breathed to her, watching her eyes from afar.

"That's ma'am, to you, now." She corrected me.

I leaned against the door frame, staring at her with a smirk playing on her lips, her eyes damn near black in pleasure. She was fucking enjoying this. I was in a trance with her. Whatever she wanted me to do, I was going to do it for her and only her. Her pussy glistened in the dim light. This is what she meant by dessert, and I'm glad I made room for it. Dropping my pants, I took off my socks and shoes faster than light. My cock standing proud and throbbing for her. Her eyes darted to it, and she licked her lips, widening her legs.

    "Come here, D. Come join me, please." She reached her hand out to me, and I gladly walked into her room, crawling up to her slowly, capturing her lips into mine again. Pushing my tongue into her mouth she moaned, tanning her hands into my hair, pulling slightly. I broke the kiss, and moved to her neck, kissing and biting lightly, earning a moan from her again.

"I've missed you so much, Val. You have no fucking idea." I kissed my way down her body, taking one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking and biting.

    She hissed, and arched her back, pushing her breast into my mouth, "Yes Damien. I missed you too, everything tonight is all for you." I stopped, releasing her nipple from my mouth, looking up at her.

    "You never need to go above and beyond for me, love. All I ever want is to see you. Whether it be this, naked, or in your comfortable clothes. I'm attracted to who you are, and who you will become someday." I pecked her lips, and tended to her other nipple. My hand snaked its way between her thighs, feeling her breathing quicken.

"And what will I be someday, D- sir." She whispered. I looked at her, her wetness on the tips of my fingers already. Crawling lower, her pussy directly in front of my face, my eyes scanned her face, connecting with her eyes.