Damien

"Holy shit." I breathed, slapping her ass one more time. She jumped from the smack, but pushed her ass right back into the air. I shook my head smiling wide.

"Princess, you are the most beautiful thing I have seen in this bed." I breathed at her, kissing her now red ass chek. Valerie wincer underneath my touch, and it aroused me more than I already was.

"Thank you, sir." She croaked out. Her breathing ragged from the pleasure and pain inflicted. I loved every moment with her under my control.

"That's my good girl. Now as I mentioned, you would be rewarded if you showed good behavior. And since you are showing cooperation.." I stood off the bed, my cock standing proud and tall, throbbing in agony, to be pleasured.

Looking down at her, her hair was matted to her face red from sweat and exhaustion. I moved it out of her eye of sight, pulling her head towards me. Planting a kiss on her lips, I stroked my cock slowly, pre-come gathering over the tip, drooping over to the floor. Pulling away from her lips, I grabbed the key, unlocking the cuffs setting her free. Her wristed slightly red from being rubbed raw, but it only turned me on even more. Seeing her like this, doing everything I told her, she drove me wild.

Laying on the bed, I shifted her over my lap, purposely grazing my cock, hearing her whimper out, feeling the head brush her core.

"Like something you see?" I asked her, smirking, rubbing her thighs.

"Yes, sir. That massive dick of yours." She replied instantly.

"Where do you want it? Tell me, baby where do you want my cock to be buried?" I demanded, stroking it while she sat on my thighs. Her eyes never left my cock. I tapped her cheek, snapping her out of it, to look down at me.

"Inside of me, sir." she bit her lip, her eyes damn near black. I groaned and stroked a little more.

"All in due time, princess." Collecting the pre-come on my finger, I held it to her mouth.

"Open."

Valerie did as she was told, and I slipped my finger in her mouth, her tongue swirled around my finger, hollowing out her cheeks. Groaning out, I pulled my finger from her lips, I traced my finger over her nipples, as she hissed at the coolness.

I desperately wanted to be inside of her, and she wanted it too, but there wer other things that needed to be done, before I would fuck her into oblivion. I looked up at her, and I sighed at the perfect sight above me. Her body kissed everywhere in sweat, small love bites I created on her neck and collarbone, marking what was mine. Grabbing her breasts, kneading them. Valerie's head tilted back, looking up into the mirrors on the ceiling, moaning. Every little touch setting her off.

"Open your eyes, princess. Look at yourself up there." I raised my chin to the mirrors above, and watched her eyes flutter open, her hips rolling swiftly on my cock, making me hiss.

"What am I looking at, sir?" She asked, moaning softly.

"Look at what a beautiful fucking woman you are. What you have done to me. Look at my cock up there. It's rock fucking solid for you. Always is for you. Always wanting to be buried inside of you. You are so gorgeous sitting on my lap like this. My perfect little whore. You may be a whore for me in this room, but you are the most perfect woman to be in this room with me, love." I leaned up, kissing each breast, before grabbing the back of her head, leaning forward kissing her lips once again. Her hips kept rolling on my lap, grinding into my cock, trying to get some relief. Valerie moaned against my mouth, as she pulled away, her fingers trapped in my hair.

Releasing her hands, her nails dragged across my cheeks, down to where I placed them on my chest, slowly pulling her body closer to my face.

"Scoot up closer to me, princess. I want you to ride my face." Valerie gasped, her lower lip getting captured between her teeth as she looked back down at me. I pat my chest, watching her slowly make her way closer to my face. I watched her closely, her hands grabbing the headboard for support.