Authors Note

The way my brain is wired is something different. I bounce between hobbies, once I get bored, I go to the next. Once I get bored of it, I go to the next, so on and so forth. When it comes to writing, all of my worries and bouncing habits are gone. I always keep writing it'll there's nothing else left to give. This book was something special to me. It's my first one that I have letgo on thai long, cause I knew there were things left unanswered. Things left unsaid between Valerie and Damien. Their story will continue on, but for now, I think it's good to end it here, and let them have the relaxation they both deserve.

Valerie had been taught that it only matters what she thinks and or feels. She has started putting herself first and giving no fucks. But when it comes to Damien, the stud that the is, its different. She's at peace, and she is more free spirited. Something she's longed for.

And to you, all of you. Thank you.

Thank you to all of you, who read Damien and Valerie's story and kept up with it. I know there are grammar issues, but oh well. At least you can read what happens. I appreciate all of you, every single one of you. Thank you for following along with me, letting me express my creative mind. All of you reading means a lot to me, and I will keep the creations coming! I do have one in the works, currently. We'll come back to Damien and Valeri again soon.

For now, let them be.

See you soon! <3

Xoxo, Marina

P.S. Follow my Tiktok: @spicedreading26 for more hints into what I'm creating for you guys. My twitter: @spicedreading26

One more time, THANK YOU. I'm entirely grateful for you all