1 - First time meeting

Hello! Im sof, english is not my first language so there is going to be mistakes. (and my spelling is horrible!!😭) Sorry!!

Quick intorskdkd??? wth is it called yeh the thing where i tell you who is who yk?

Aline (you)
17yo
Pedris sister

Pedri20yoYour brother(as himself)

Pedri
20yo
Your brother
(as himself)

Gavi
18yo
(as himself)

These are for speaking "ur pretty"
And these are thinkig 'ur pretty'

Time skip☆

Pedri's Pov:

It's saturday afternoon 16.23 and our traning just ended like 20minutes ago, im still sitting in the dressing room with Gavi and Torres.

"Hey bro, watcha doing today?" Gavi asked.

"uhhh. Nothing ig, why?" i answered. "can i come to your place, my mother has friends over?" he said. "suree, i guess, my parents are not home but my sister is." i answered "okay lets go then!" he said happily

We walked out of the stadium and went to my car, sience gavi doesnt have a car.... We got inside and started to drive to my house

The ride was kinda short and quiet but we didnt care much. We liked each other company, we were best friends after all.

When we got there we saw all the lights were out. "Huh, maybe she isnt home then" i told Gavi. "Okay, well i dont care actually, i dont even know her." Gavi said "yeah" i answered.

We got inside the house and i almost yelled "hello, anyone home!?" "dont yell im trying to sleep bitch" we heard someone say from the living room.

Alines Pov:

I was almost asleep on the couch after i just got home from work when i heard voices outside.

'That must be pedri' i thought.

abt 20seconds later the door opened and i heard someone shout "Hello, anyone home?!" that was pedri. "Dont yell im trying to sleep bitch" i said.

I heard another voice. I couldnt hear what they were talking about but i was sure it was some from his team.

Pedri walked in the living room with someone. "Hey Aly! This is Gavi, from my team." Pedri told me. "Hey uhh" he said. "Aline."i answered and got up from the couch an looked at him.

"hey aline." he said again. "hi gavi nice to meet you." i said while looking at him.

He was a bit taller than me, about the same height as pedri. Im 1,67m and hes about 1,75m i guess.

He had kinda nice hair, he was looking like he just got home from triaining, as he did. Same goes to pedri.

"you look like you need a shower" i said to them.

Gavi's Pov:

When we walked to the living room i saw a girl lying on the couch.

She had brown hair like her brother, and she looked like she was quite tall if i can say.

"Hey Aly! This is Gavi, from my team." Pedri told her.

"Hey uhh" Shit i cant call her Aly its probably a nickname what was her name again?? i thought

"Aline." she said while getting up from the couch.

"hey Aline" i said again.

"Hi gavi, nice to meet you."she said.

She looked at us for a moment. Do i look that bad, oh gosh. Wait why do i even care?

"You look like you need a shower." she finally said to us. Well it only took about 5-10seconds but it felt like she stared at me for ages.

I went upstairs after Pedri and asked him "How old is Aline?" "why? you wanna date her or smthg?? Just kidding she is 17. she si turning 18in like little over four months" he said.

'Date? oh yeah no.' "okay" i answered

☆time skip☆after showering☆

Pedri's pov:

After we showered we were sitting in my room, i looked at Gavi. He looked like he was thinking something.

"Hey, what do you wanna do??" i asked. No reply "Heyyy" i said again.

"Huh, oh yeah what?" Gavi finally answered.

"What were you tinkig about?" i asked curiously.

"Uhhh, nm i was just thinking uhh about the traning and the game next week." he said

"yeah, like im gonna belive that?" i said. He had those cloudy eyes that he has everytime he's thinking about something he really likes, is interesed in or exited.

Alines Pov:

I didnt hear anythin from upstairs after the shower went off.

"HEY, DO YOU WANT FOOD?" I yelled to them.

i was gonna do food for myself after all so why not to be a nice sister for once and do food for the others too?

"YEAH IM STARVING WHAT ARE YOU MAKING?" i heard pedri yell from upstairs.

"COME DOWNSTAIRS TO LOOK. AND THE SURVIVORS IS STARTING TOO!" I yelled. Survivors, yeah we watch that show together with pedri. idek why but its nice.

A moment later i saw two fresh looking boys walk downstairs.

"smells good, did you really do that?" pedri asked looking very suprised about my cooking.

"Yeah, bro i can cook im 17 yk?" i told him.

"yes yes, youre still gonna be my little sister forever."he said

'oh cmon' i rolled my eyes and took a plate and food and started eating while watching the TV show.

abt 850words in the story
all words 955

Sofi's note:

Hey! ik its bad😭 i think this is really boring but im trying to make it more interesting, just no idea how...

This is my first book ever!! so dont judge me!

I would like to write a book about accidentaly adding y/n or just a random girl to a group chat but i cant do it at the same time bc i know i dont jave time for that😭