10 - Pedri

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING IN LIKE A MONTH😧😭
ive had school work (yah at winter break it sucks ik)

and yeah but here is a new chapter :)

Alines pov:

I walked in our house and went to sit on the couch. Pedri came soom after me and sat next to me.

"So, tell me." he simply said.

"Well uhh when you were looking for the movie with sofia," i started. but when i mentioined sofia i saw Pedri blushing slightly

"wait wait wait. if i tell you this you'll  tell me whats between you and sofi!" i said excitedly.

I saw pedri blushin more now

"Okay." he finally said.

"yes! okay well then. when we were in my room we talked ands stuff and then yeah and them we kissed." i told him.

"WHAT? my aister and best friend kissed??" he said. i could tell he was happu and confused at the same time.

"yeah well nothing else happened, your turn!"

"okay well, there isnt actually anything between us, well i like her i think and i was going to ask you smthng bt her anyways so yeah." Pedri said while blushing and rubbin the back of his neck with his hand.

"Awwwh, well ask me anything! and i can tell bu the way she lools at you she likes you." i told him. in reaöity i knew she liked him back and i wanted to scream from happiness and excitement but i couldnt.

"well i thought id take her put to eat and something so anything she especially likes?" Pedri asked.

"Yes." i said. "So?"

"She prefers roses over any other flowers her fav color is red and she likes italian food, she loves late night walks by the beach and watching sunset. She told me she loves when a man kisses her cheeck in public so everyone knows shes yours. She loves when yuu ask her stupidly normal bur caring questions like "did you eat today" "how are you today" "did you get hone safe" and so on. she loves when you show her you do care. She LOVES sleepovers and movie nights her fav movie genre is fantasy and she loves music! She told me her perfect first date would be at retaurant and after that walk and if shes comfortable enought then a sleepover!" i said excitedly, well shes my best friend i really want her to be happy.   cute :)

"Wow, you really care about her." Pedri said.

"Well of course shes my best friend." i said while smiling warmly. "oh yeah and be yourself dont overthink how you look, she doesnt care about that much. she doesnt care if you do little mistakes or if the date isnt 'perfect' qs long as she gets to be with you." i said and continued smiling.

"Thank you, really."

"you're welcome."

i got up and walked upstairs for a shower.

after i was ready i got out of shower and went to my room. i put on some comfortable clothes. then my phone started ringing. it was facetime from gavi.

I answered the phone and Gavis happy face popped on my screen.

"Hey! how are you?" he asked.

"im good how about you?

"im good too, i wanted to ask you if you were still up for the dinner today."

"Yeah i am what time was it agaun?"

"Ill pick you up at 6pm?"

"sure! and guess what i heard today!"

"What??"

"Gavi asked me about Sofia and what ahe likes amd stuff."

"Really? He didnt admint he liked her when i asked, but its kinda obvious"

"Well he does and dont tell himbut sofia told me that she has a crush on him."

"Really? thats cool."

We talked a litgle while longer before i ended the call and decided to rest a little before i had to leave for the dinner.

i got up from my bed about an hour later it was 4.50pm i still had about an hour before i needed to leave.

i went to my closet and tried to find something to put on. i found a basic black top and jeans i put on aome make up and did my hair.

after i was ready it was 5.41pm. i think gavi is going to pick me up some minutes later.

729 words

Im sorry for not writing again! im trying but i always forget 😭