8 - Home

So yea i dont have ideas what to write :') so i'll just write something

and world cup will be over soon only 3games left :') like what am i supposed to do after that?? 😭

Gavis pov:

When we arrived to Pedris house we all got out of the car and went inside.

"So whats going on between you two?" pdri asked while the girls went upstairs to change.

"Nothing." i said casually. "oh cmon i saw that mouthing in the car!" Pedri said. "What you were driving how did you- wait did you see what i said?" i answered blushing a little. "well no, but i saw Aline mouthing something like 'thank you' or 'thanks' i think. What did you say?" "Nothingg" i said.

We talked about that for a moment after i decided to ask pedri something. "So, what going between you and Sofia i see the way you look at her and i saw her blushing today when you waved at the girls." "What? its nothing" Pedri answered while hiding his head in his hands. Yeah he definetly has a crush on her.

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Aline asked while walking down the stairs.

Se was very pretty. She had cute black sweatpants and a white tank top, beautiful dark brown hair and brown eyes. i think i stared for too long because Aline looked at me with an confuwed expression Sofia was giggling and Pedri looked annoyed.

"Yeah you gonna sy something or just stare?" Aline asked. "Sorry" i answered. Sofia was still giggling and Pedri was looking at her now.

Aline looked at me and pointed at Pedri and Sofia whiyout them realising and smiled. i nodded and smiled back.

"Hey Gavi i need to show you something! Sofia nad Pedri choose a movie or something." Aline said.

"okay." i said smiling, got up and followed Aline upstairs.

We went to her room and she sat on the bed. i sat next to her and we just srated at each other for a while.

"can i kiss you?"

"mhm"

the next thing i knew was my lips on hers, my other and on her waist and my other hand on her neck.

She put her arms around my neck while kissing me back.

The kiss wasnt very long but it was one of the best moments ive ever had.

after be broke apart i put my forhead on hers and smiled, she smiled back.

i feel like im home, in her arms. i feel safe and loved, she has the perfect personality and shes pretty, what more could i even ask?

i stared at her for a moment.

"i think we should go back" i said. "not yet" Aline answered. "Why?"

She kissed me again. oh god. this is what i have waited for like idk not even long but it feels like forever. i put my hands back wehre they were before and we kissed for a good time.

"COME BACK WE FOUND A GOOD MOVIE!" Pedri yelled from downstairs.

We broke the kiss and smiled to eachother. "Now we should go." Aline then said. i nodded.

We walked downstairs where Pedri and Sofia were sitting next to eachother.

(ughh again?? didnt save about 300-400hundred words i wrote so ill write them again from memory so this light be a littke short/weird :')! )

"What are we watching?" aline asked. "Harry potter!" Sofia said excitedly.
"WAHT? no way Pedri never wants to watch that how did y-, ohh i see." i said and smirked a little.

i saw how Pedri blushed a little and turned his head so Aline couldnt see his face. i juts rolled my eyes.

We sat on the couch, i sat next to Oedri and Aline sat next to me. Thwn we started the movie.

After a while idk maybe 30minutes or 2hours i couldnt tell, i heard quiet snores coming from Aline, who had laid her head on my shoulder a while ago.

"Aline is asleep." i whispered to Pedri who was sitting next me with his arm around sofia. i grinned at him and he just rolled his eyes, but smiled slightly and blushed, maybe? i cluldnt see because it was dark outside.

(i dont remember the timeline so if its weird please forgive me!🧎🏻‍♀️)

"She always falls asleep at moments like this. bu she wants to be comfortable before goin to sleep, i see you are comfortable then." Pedri whispered now smirking. "well i guess i am then."

"Stop talking im qatching the movie!" Sofia whisper yelled and we turned tl watch the mlvie again.

After the movie ended which was like 45minutes later Pedri got up and walked to the kitchen.

"We have nothing to eat." He then said while waking back to the living room.

"Could we order something, please? im kinda hungry." Sofia asked. "yeah uhh sure what do you want?" Pedri said. Sofia giggled a little. "Mcdonalds!" She then said exctiedly. "did someone say mcdonalds? I want 9nuggets, Sprite, fries and chicken burger!" Aline said. While sitting up.

Did aline just wake up when Sofia said mcdonlads?? wow, this girl.

"oh cmon? i sfood the only thing that keeos you awake now??" Pedri asked. "No, but its mcdonalds, i cant miss that!" Aline told him.

we just started laughing.

The rest of the night was fun. We ate and talked ablut random stuff. When the time was 22.10pm Sofia left.

Now its 22.48pm and i think i should head home too.

"I think i shluld go home." i said. "Oh yeah its almost 11pm want me to drive you?" pedri asked. "Sure if you can." i answered. "Be ready in 10im going to change." Pedri said and then left.

Aline was sitting next to me on the couch. suddenly she kissed my cheek.

"You know you are really pretty." Aline said. "i knkw we are nit together but should we? i mean i like you. i really do." Did she just confess omg omg what??!

"really?" was all i could say.

"yes." she said.

"well then." i said and kissed her. "of course." i answered after our kiss.

She smiled abd got up. i got up aswell. "See ya, love." she whispered and walked away.

ibthink my heary jsut melted away she so pretty!

1053words

Helloo!! sorry for not posting but i try to write now because my winter break just strated!

seeya!<3