11 - Date(s?)

IM SORRY FOR ALL THE SOFIA AND PEDRI CONTENT BUT I JUST LOVE THEM IN THIS STORY!!😭😭
im trying to find space for gavi content for you because thats what you came for... right? :D

and also i hate the word 'Giggle' so you wont se me use it almost ever so yah i prefer to use 'laughed slightly' or 'chuckled'

Alines pov:

Gavi picked me up at 5.52pm. I went to his car and we played music and singed along.

when we stopped we were infront of a fancy lookin restaurant.

"You didnt tell me we were going to a fancy one, i would've put on something better!" i told Gavi.

"Its okay you look good anyways" he aswered and i blushed a little. We went in to the restaurant and sat down.

"So tell me what you talked about with Pedri earlier today."

"yes, so when i got home he asked about us." "What did you say?"

"i just told him everything shorter and not the little things yk, he wouldve noticed if i was lying."

"..so, he knows. is he mad? i mean he is my best friend yk."

"noo hes not hes just happy and a little confused i guess."

"good and then?"

"Well then i said that if i tell him everything that he needs to tell me about him and sofia. He agreed. and then he asked me what does she like and told me he wants to takw her out to dinner or something."

"I told him almost everything sofia told me about her 'perfect date', there was alot lf thinfs tbh and he was happy and told me he has a crush on her!"

"Wow, i should've asked her about your 'perfect date'. But im excited for them, you can easily tell they like eachother."

(im sorry😭)

"Yeah, but did you take me to an date only for that or because you wanted to be with me?"

"YEAH, you, because i wanted to be woth you!"

i laughed slightly because of his reaction.

The waiter came to take our orders, i ordered chicken salad bevause it looked so good and Gavi ordered some burger thing i guess.

"Wow the girl who loves mcdonalds ordered a salad what is happening?" Gavi joked.

"Oh shut up it looked good in the picture!"

after the food cane we started eating and talking and laughing. i really enjoy his company i hope he does too.

after we ate, Gavi payed and we got out of the restaurant. We went for a walk outside, it was dark already and the time was 8.03pm already.

We walked around for about 30minutes before we decided to head home.

"I really enjoyed today, i hope we can do this again soon." Gavi said.

"Yeah me too and yeah me too! ...?" i laughed slighlty because of my answer and he did too.

when we arriced at my house and i was about to leave "Hey uhm, i have a game next tuesday and i was wondering if you wanted to come watch, you can invite sofia too." Gavi said.

"Yeah of course! i havent been in one for a while and im sure slfia wants to come." i said.

"Nice, ill text you later, bye" he said and kissed my hand.

"Bye, pretty boy." I told him and left

@aly.nee just posted