6 - practice

Wow.....
1,5k reads wth ilove yall sm❤😭
im trying to update wehn i can but i dont really have time to write, sorry! :'(

Alines pov:

I woke up the nexy morning just to find out i couldnt move.

i looked up and saw gavi there his hands wrapped around my waist and him sleeping peacfully.

i blushed a little and thought about last night.

'well i guess i gotta thank Pedri for thos one' i thought to myself before tryung tl fall aslees again. it was only 7.30am after all.

☆about and hour later☆

Pedris pov:

I woke up my phone buzzing next to me i sat up and looked at my phone. 'Ugh its already 8.45am. and i have to get up for the training.' i thought.

We had training at 11am.

i got out of bed got canged and walked out of my room.

i walked downstairs bu no one was there. i went to the kitchen. no one.

Theyre probably still sleeping. i walked back upstairs and went to alines door. i didnt hear anything inside so i opened the door.

There they were. Alien and Gavi sleeping peacfully next to each other.

i smirked alittle, took a photo but decided to let them sleep a little more and went to do breakfast.

Gavis pov:

I woke up and realised i was holding sonething, or someone? i looke down amd saw a pretty peacfully sleeping girl next to me.

i carefully took my arms away from her and sat up. 9.51am i read the time. 'shit, dont we have practice today at 11am, where is pedri??' i thought.

i quickly but quietly got out of bed and walked downstairs where pedri was sitting eating breakfast and watching netflix.

"Why didnt ypu wake me up??" i asked. He looked at me and smirked. "Aww, well ypu looked so peacful sleeping i didnt want to wake you up, you still have almost an hour before we need to leave chill." he saod casually.

i blushed a little when he said that.

"dont need tl be shy, i think that was pretty cute to be honest." he continued. "really??" i asked a bit confused. "Yeah i think you two would be a good couple." i hid my red fave in my hands and groaned while pedri laughed.

It was now about half an hour before we needed to leave. at that point Aline came downstairs. "Hey, you going somewhere??" she asked us. "we got practice, wanna coem watch?" pedri asked. her eyes lit up "Really? could i?" she sid exitedly. "Yeah you could mqybe even help with some stuff if you have time." Pedri said.

"okay lemme change and eat them im ready to go!" she said whule hurrying back to upstairs.

"she really wants to come?" i asked confused. i thought i was pretty borin to watch somelne training.

"Yes she alwqys come when i ask her to, she just dlesnt want to ask herdelf if she can cine with me." pedri said.
"she is rally good goal keeper we sometimes practic together after you others leave" he continued.

"wow how havent i nlticed her there before??" i asked. "well shes usually lsot of our training talking to amelie or sofia, sometimes even the other staff or Evelyn if shes around. " i juat nodded.

about five minutes later Aline came back downstairs and went to take some cerial. She was eating while Pedri was tryung to find his car keys.

"Ugh where are they?? i left them here i swear." He said from the hallway. "Have you checked your jackets pockets?" Aline asked.

"oh...." was all i could hear after that and i started laughing.

Alines pov:

After about ten more minutes we were leaving. "were gonna be a little early but i think its okay" Pedri said as we walked out of the house.

"Can i be a goal keeper for a little?" i asked excitedly. i dotn knos if Pedri told Gavi i was a good goal keeper, but i didnt care, well i did i wamred to show him i can do atleast something that is about football.

"Sure" Pedri said and i smiled at him.

We arrived at the stadium and got out of the car. wel walked into the stadium. There was only the coach and three palyers there already. well the training didnt syar for another 20minutes so i guess thats normal.

"Hey ciach i took Aly with me today were going to the pitch already i thats okay." Pedri said. "Yeah sure Ferran torres, Sergio and Morata are going to be about 10minutes late so we are going to start a little later." The coach said.

we walked tl the pitch, i took my gloves and walked to the goal. Gavi and Pedri came after me and stopped about 15meters away from the goal.

"Okay aly you ready?" Pedri asked.
"Always" i answered and got ready to save the goal.

☆about 30minutes later☆

I walked over to the guys. "i think you ahould probably go, ill go find sofia or amelie." i said to them.

"yeah, you did good today. we will come find you after our practice if youre not watching." Pedri said while starting to walk away.

Gavi looked at me, i looked at him and he smiled, i smiled back. "wow you did really good i didnt know you were this good" He said. "Aww thank you." i said. i kissed him on the cheeck and started to walk away with a smile on my face.

928words

Hello!! i did a little longer chapter i hope you like it :)
i dont have any ideas what to write next so yeahh.. anyways thank you sm for over 1.5k reads and i hope you enjoy!!<33 seeya soon!