7 - Practice-2

I decided to write another part of practice :D so enjoy!

Alines pov:

After the boys left to go to practice i walked out of the stadium to go find my frineds.

I walked to the dressing room hallway amd turned right to the way where was some officw or something.

*knock knock* "Come in" "Hey is Sofia here?" I asked. "Aline?" i heard someone say, i turned my head and there stood Sofia. "Sofiaa! How are you" i said smiling running to her.

She smiled at me while hugging me "Im great and even better now, i've missed you girl! what about you?"
"Im good lets go!" i answered.

Sofia is the daughter of the man who always sits in the office, i never even knew what he was doing there but who cares.

We walked out of the office and talked a little bit.

"So, where have you been i haven't seen you in almlost a month?" Sofia asked. "Well i've had things to do and Pedri hasn't asked me to come."i answered. "okay well i got tl tell you sonething." Sofia then said.

"I thinki have a crush.." Sofia said. "Oh my gosh, who is it!!??"iasked excitedly. "well, its one of the players." Sofia then said. 'Oh if its gavi im so gonna thriw that r- what am i thinking'

"If i tell you promise you wont be mad.." She said. "why would i??"i asked confused. "well because its.." "Who? Who is ittt tell me!!" "its your brother, Pedri...." She said.

i stared at her with my mouth open. "Are you serious??" i asked. "Yeah... are you mad?" she asked.

"Aaaaa of course not, im just suprised my brother could have someone as beautiful as you!" i said ecxitedly.

Sofia giggled and soon i joined in with her.

When we stopped she asked "Wellll, do you have a crush??" i blushed at the thought of him. "OOHHH, YOU TOTALLY HAVE LOOK AT YOUR FACE ITS ALL RED!!" she yelled excitedly.

"Shh dont yell!" i said back. "Sorry, sorry im just so excited! Who is it!?! Omg is it someone from the team??" She asked.

"Woah, Woah slow down, yes its someone from the team!" i said.

"Oh my god we can be best friends they canbe bestfriends and we can all hang out!" Sofia said. "They already are." i said accidentally and bluhed even more.

Why did i say that??

Her eyes widened as she realised what i meant. "OH. MY. GOSH." 'omg i swear shes even more excited that i am!!'

"Just to make sure its Gavi right?" Sofia asked. "Uhh yeah..." i said blushing again. "Omg girl you're so inlove you blush at the tought of him!" Sofia said. "Stop, no i dont!" i said. "oh yeah sure, of course not." She said while smirkikng at me. i just rolled my eyes.

After a while more talking we decided to go watch the boys train. We walked to the pitch and sat on the bench next to their water bottles.

Pedri noticed us and waved at us.

Sofia blushed a little when we both smiled and waved back at him.

After a while Gavi waved at us too. This time Sofia just smirked while i waved back blushing because i knew what sofia did. Gavi just looked at me with an confused expression and i just shook my head as an answer.

We watched about 15minutes before they had a break. Gavi and Pedri walked to us and started talking about something. "Hey you guys want to hang out after practice?" Sofia asked.

we all agreed to go to our place after practise because Gavi has clothes there and Sofia doesnt need anything from her house.

☆after practice☆

After their practice Sofia informed her father she was going to our house and we walked to Pedris car.

Sofia sit on the front and me and Gavi on the back. Gavi looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. 'You're pretty' he mouthed to me. 'Thanks' i mouthed back while blushing. He laughed a little and started talking to Pedri about something.

I got a message from Sofia.

Soptifia<3

what was that?°¿•¿😍💅🏻

Alyneene<33

What was what😊😊

Spotifia<3

Girl. you know exactly what.😊
He flirting with you omg lucky!!😍

Alyneene<33

Well kinda, idk man😭

Spotifia<3

Yeh. that defo flirting❤

"Who are you texting to?" Gavi suddenl asked. "Uhh, Sofia." i said.

He looked at me and rised his eyebrows. "What the fuck why?? you're in the same car!?" He said. Me and sofia jsut satrted laughing while The boys stared us with confused faces.

821words

Yeaa new chapter wohoo!!
idk what to say :D
but like holy shit over 2.5k reads thank you so much i love yall! i hope you have and amazing day or nigt and yeah see ya soon!!

(i changed the story cover picture to gavi)