Christmas Special Short- A Burning Memory

Special 1 Chapter Alt Title- A Distant Memory from a different time

Writer: SadWattSword45

[Version 1.0 | Proof-Read: Semi]

Cannon to the Crossover Story.

══════

Spamton opened his eyes and gasped for air once more as he was awoken from his nightmares. Still there in his dumpster, he can still feel the pain from that other world. He looked around the surrounding area he calls home. Holding his hand out to the sky, a gentle object settles down onto his palm, It was snowing. He feared the snow, the irony of all wanting to be a big shot was now down the drain. 

Time passed that he, himself didn't know. He heard laughter, laughter from all around. Kids, teenagers, adults, and Pro-Heros were playing all around him. Snow covered all of Japan, perhaps a couple of inches at best, not realizing he was in his deep thoughts, he snapped out of it and began to walk out of the alleyway.

He walked down to the stores, looking all around him. Stores were decorated in bright festive items. Bright lights hung above, and the smell of warm fresh cookies from the bakery., and the gifts were on sale.  "It's that [time] of the month." Spamton thought to himself. 

Spamton kept walking and looked into a cafe, he sees many family alike, from Pro-Heros, Undercover Villains, and regular people, quirks or not hanging out, talking about their daily lives. Spamton stared at them from the window, heart-aching, breathing heavily. His moister from his breath fogged the windows slowly, but surely, it was covered all about. So dense, he could only see himself reflecting back to himself.

He looked into his own reflection, deep in regret. He turned around and went back home, not caring if he, himself was staring. He could still hear the laughter from the cafe, it all just reminded him of when he was back in the Dark City.

Finally found his way back, he open the lid to his dumpster, and took one last glance into the streets blocks away. Slowly but surely, the lid close and he carried on back to sleep. Deep in regret.

══════

Word Count: 333

Author's Note/Facts:

"Hello, SadWatt here! I am the writer for this mini-special for this. Hope you enjoyed it, I do apologize for making this special a bit depressing. We are still working on Spamton The Kromer Hero! Our main leader broke his hand if you have not read our recent announcement."

"But, we did change some things in our writing group, we will be posting 1 Chapter at a time instead of pouring out 5 chapters each time. It would be more beneficial to also receive feedback as well as talk to our readers!"

"We will be posting on Ao3 if readers do desire this book to be posted on there! With this small... Note finished, 'The show will begin momentarily' enjoy your stay!" 

-SadWattSword45