zero-one

being 550 years old now, hayano was bored of the things that happen in russia or anywhere else

being 550 years old now, hayano was bored of the things that happen in russia or anywhere else. it was one of the reasons she was going to japan right now. she wanted to experience more adventures that she could add on her list.

arriving in japan with her book in her hand she noticed that it changed very much everything. tho the buildings were still almost in the same aesthetic than 550 years ago, the details changed, it was more buildings than fields.

hayano sat in her carriage that drove down the path towards the gate of sanguinem. the carriage slowed down and she looks out seeing another carriage off the path with bodys laying around. the strong smell of blood going to her nose instantly.

signaling the chauffeur to stop he did what ordered. hayano opens the door and quickly held up her dress while walking towards the carriage.

"is somebody alive?" she asks softly, refusing to believe they were all dead already.

"m-me.." a faint voice said and if it wouldnt be for her vampire hearing she wouldnt picked it up.

she quickly walks towards the person, seeing a boy with lavender hair laying on the floor bleeding out.

she gasps and croaches down to his level turning him over to let his back be on the floor while his head rested in her lap. "i'm so sorry this happened, i'll help you if i may."

the boy nods in pain, smiling a slighest bit.

sighing nervously, she never did something like this before so he would be the first she ever turned.

biting her lips, she lets the blood drip down her chin, leaning down and kissing him gently letting the blood go into his system.

when his tongue made contact with it his eyes widen dramatically and begins to trash around. hayano grabs his arms to hold him still while turning him into a vampire.

would urd allow her to do that? he did tell her only nobles were allowed to turn someone, and she was a second progenitor so it would make sence.

letting him go she turns her head behind her, seeing two men that were driving her carriage. she stood up, while the boy was breathing heavily on the floor, walking towards the one that wasnt driving.

lifting him up by his dressshirt she walks back towards the boy, throwing the man next to him as the man trembles in fear.

"now now.." she begins calmly, "we dont want you to be a halfling do we?" she asks the boy that was now sitting while looking at her scared.

she lifts her gloved hand, lifting the boys chin towards her while croaching down to his level. she smiles before turning to the man on the floor, letting go of his chin she walks towards the former man grabbing his neck exposing the side of it.

"hm.." she hums in delight, "he'll taste perfect for you my love."

biting down in his flesh the man screams in pain before hayano quickly held his mouth shut while savouring his blood, bloodtype O, her favorite so far.