zero-seven

a few days later the two made up, mika was still a bit passive aggressive but hayano got what she wanted

when she explained to him that he had to give her permission to show herself to others he didnt hesitate to do that. he knew that krul was getting antsy with her not being around. well hayano was around just invisible to them.

now hayano thought it would be a good idea to follow the troupe that holds a group of livestock in a station.

due to her old phone still working and her being able to touch and hold things again, the first thing she did when mika fell asleep was going to her mansion. she got her phone out and texted guren that it would most likely be a trap for them.

he didnt respond so she grew worried, she knew he would send yuu and his comrades out there and he was mika's only family he had left.

the girl was too good for her own, a facade outside that showed an apathetic girl but deep down she felt everything. every moment since the escape failed she felt the need to show them she wasnt going to let them walk over her like a pancake.

she was the first sireling from the second progenitor, she thought she should live up to that as he would.

now hidden in a corner where the other vampires rested she heard footsteps. she assumed nothing by it but whispers told her that it was yuu's group.

a vampire stupidly walks in their sight, stopping and turning towards the group of humans.

„everyone prepare to attack!" a blonde girl orders, „draw!"

their cursed weapons manifested themselves and hayano snickered quietly as she saw yuu's look on his face.

„before they call for backup..."

yuu thought different, running head on towards the vampire and stabbing him with his sword while yelling.

„you little livestock..." the vampire grunts.

„how does it feel to be killed by livestock, blood sucker?" yuu asks serious, flinging his sword back out, „go to hell."

with the last three words the vampire disappears, his cape falling on the floor.

„you...idiot!" the blonde girl mutters in distaste, „how many times did i tell you not to act on your own?"

she walks towards him, preparing to give him a slap on his cheek but yuu stops her hand, holding it tightly in his own.

„i didnt act on my own. the enemy was unarmed." he responds, „i waited for the command to draw. you need to quit complaining on the battle..."

he stops, looking behind the girl before pulling her behind him, fighting off another vampire by kicking him in his stomach.

yuu laughs happily, „all right! i waited for this kind of thing..for four years!"

the two running at each other, the vampire taunting him, „you idiot! you think that long swing is gonna.."

before he could end his sentence he was no more than dust in the air. hayano sighs, thinking if she should show herself.

she followed them a few meters into another room before they stopped infront of four glass doors, their back towards it.

hayano was again in so much thoughts, she didnt notice five other vampires coming their way. one held the blonde girl by her neck in the air while the others stood shocked a few meters away from her.

the two groups fight harshly, yuu getting hit a few times and receiving harsh blows. yuu suddenly yells out, running towards the vampire and saving the girl.

the two stood a few paces away from them as yuu grumbles, „what was that you said just then? 'humans are ugly'? 'they're scum that betray their own kind if their family is taken hostage'? you know us very well."

his voice got louder, „that's right. humans will do anything for their family. we'll lie shamelessly. we'll become a demon or a devil. if you say that's ugly.." he turns around facing them, „then fear our ugliness and die, vampires!"

a sudden mark shows on his left cheek causing hayano to gasp, how could they do this..to a child..

the vampires were equally shocked as they grunted or gasped.

the human group got rounded by the vampires, talking to themselves as they formed a plan.

when the rest of the vampire where dead hayano took a few steps out of the shadows, surprising them.

clapping her gloved hands, she lets out a chuckle, „oh..i have heard many things from you lot."

„it's a noble!!" the brown haired boy barks, drawing his arrow.

hayano tilts her head to the right a bit, holding up her right hand, „no need for that."

the vampire girl wore a white dress with blue and black accents, a beautiful white cape around her shoulders as she wore her hood. her black high boots echoing on the floor and her ruby eyes glowing under the shadow of her hood.

her own sword hanging loosened on her black belt, not the one she possesses but with her own demon, she was beautiful to say the least but she was a vampire.

„that voice..." yuu mumbles, hayano picking it up and grinning.

she raises her hands, taking a hold of her hood before lowering it. her beautiful grey hair showing themselves curled up at the end, reaching her waist, the puffy almost see through sleeves showing under her cape now that it was open.

„you remember me?" she taunts, „i must say his blood is delicious. never had anything like that, except a few hundred years ago."

yuu grits his teeth, „what did you do to him?!" the girl next to him with light purple hair tries to calm him down but it didnt work well enough.

„oh? i did absolutely nothing to him." she says, „you should protect your family, yuu."

his eyes widen, „what..?"

she rolls her eyes, „did i stutter? i said protect them at all cost for he will send you an angel soon."

turning around she lifts her hood back over her head. she heard whispers that they should attack her but yuu shut them down.

„we cant. she- she's a higher rank than any here from what i gathered." he sighs, „we wouldnt be able to win. not against her."

"