Chapter 20*

The way I feel these days can only be described as hesitantly overjoyed. I'm completely delighted and overjoyed that Harry and I are okay and he loves me still. But I'm hesitant because we're not out of the woods yet. Thanksgiving is next week and this Saturday, tomorrow morning to be exact, Harry and I plan to go to my parent's house and bring them the news of our relationship. We don't have many people whose opinions of us are important – but the ones we do are dear to us and it makes us nervous.

Starla is still upset but she's okay. My parents are a different story altogether. They are quite liberal in their thinking and have always pushed me to think for myself. Even though they are quite open-minded I don't know how they'll respond to this. They are only a couple of years older than Harry so I can only imagine how they'll think of him. But we're going to do it and just see what happens because it has to be done if we plan to actually stay together.

Harry is a nervous wreck. I've picked up sandwiches from the small deli a few miles away from Harry's house to bring us for dinner since neither of us are very hungry. When I get to his place (letting myself in with the key he gave me since his front door was locked) he's in his bedroom in basketball shorts and socks. His hair at the top of his head is being held back by a small black claw clip that I immediately recognize as mine and he's got two shirts held up by their hangers, one in each hand.

"Which is better for your parents? The white with white textured stripes, or the white with light blue stripes? I can wear like a sweater vest over it... or should I go with like a blazer? Um..." I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him and kiss his shoulder blade.

"They'll both look great. My parents aren't into fashion, they'll have no recollection of what you were wearing when you tell them you've been railing me with your big fat cock for over a year now." I laugh and Harry scoffs and turns around.

"Heeey... I'm not gonna tell them that!" His face is set in a serious expression and I can't help but tease him until he's smiling. I grab the white with light blue stripes and nod at it, "This one will be nice. Don't dress up too much. I'm going to be dressed casually. Wait! Maybe we can try and match!" I joke as I chuckle and Harry isn't smiling or laughing with me.

I set the shirt down on his bed, careful to lay it so no it doesn't wrinkle, and give him a proper hug.

"Sorry. I'm just trying to lighten the mood." I tilt my head all the way back so I can look up at him as I have my arms around his middle. He sighs and drapes his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"M'so nervous. It's bad enough when you meet the parents of the girl you're dating, but this is a different level. I'm their age and I'm dating their daughter. God, I just try to put myself in their shoes and I don't know what I'd do. If Starla were dating a 40 year old man..."

"We'll just tell them and whatever their response is, won't be something we can control. You've said that before, we can't control what people think or do. But we're in this together and now that Starla and Angela know we don't have a choice but to tell my parents before they find out from someone else. It'll be okay. No matter what happens tomorrow, you and I will be okay and eventually they'll come around. Right?"

Harry takes a deep breath and nods. He tosses the shirt he's holding onto his bed next to the other one and crushes me to his body and groans loudly.

We eat the sandwiches I've brought with some lemonade in Harry's backyard. We try to keep the topic light but he's worried and so am I to be honest. I know that there's really no good way to tell my parents about this. We've discussed best tactics but we feel like just being open and honest will be the best way to go about it. No more secrets or lies.