The Beach

a/n This is my first time writing a book like this, so it may suck. I hope you like it though and message me for ideas. Also if you message me one I'll dedicate it to you! Ok let's get started. y/bf/n= best friend's name y/n=your name

You were laying on your Black Veil Brides beach towel listening to Motionless In White. You're in your black bikini just laying there and listening to music. You decide to get up and go for a swim.

You see three guys swimming in the ocean and for some reason they seem really familiar. You're not that close to them, so you swim a little closer and you realize it's Andy Biersack, Jake Pitts, and Jinxx. You were really excited that you wanted to scream, so you did it in your head. You were about to swim away when you heard a voice call out, "Hey you!"

"Me?" You asked and pointed to yourself.

"Yeah you. Come join us," Andy said. You slowly swam over to them and all of their eyes were on you. "I'm guessing you know us already, because of your plugs?" Jake asked. You hadn't even realized you were wearing your BVB plugs, until now. "Yeah I know who you guys are. I'm so excited that I finally got to meet you guys!" You said while you were fangirling.

"What's your name?"Andy and Jinxx asked. "Mine name is y/n." "Ok y/n let's go have some fun!" They all said at once.

*~*

It had been a couple hours and you guys were finally getting some food. "Where are we going?" You asked and Andy said "It's up to you y/n." You eventually decided to go to McDonald's.

Once you got there you guys all ordered and ate. You knew Andy, Jake, and Jinxx had leave soon. But you were happy that you got to meet them. "Ok y/n we have to go, but maybe we'll run into each other some time again," Jake said. "Yeah hopefully," You replied. "Okay, leggo!" Jinxx shouted. Jake and Jinxx got in the car as Andy walked out with you. "Hey y/n?" "Yeah?" "Call me some time," Andy said as he wrote his number on your arm. He pecked you on the cheek and left.