He finds out you self harm.

You walk over to your locker and see your boyfriend Jinxx standing there. 

   "Hey babe," You say and he smiles.

   "Hey," He says. You want to tell him that your mom abused you last, but you can't bring yourself to do it. Also since that happened last night, you have ten fresh cuts on both of your wrists.

   "See you before lunch," You say and peck his lips.

   All day you are tugging down your sleeves because it was your first time cutting on your wrists. You tug them down one last time before you walk over to your locker to meet Jinxx for lunch.

   "You ready to go?" He asks.

   "Yeah, I just got to put something away," You say and open your locker. You reach up to put something on the top shelf and your sleeve falls down.

   "Y/n what are those?" Jinxx asks pointing to your wrist.

  "Nothing," You say and quickly pull it back down. Jinxx slowly rolls up your sleeves and you let him.

   "Why?" He asks.

  "Reasons," You say.

  "You need to tell me y/n," Jinxx says.

  "Let's just say it has to do with my mother," you say and he pulls you into a hug.

  "Promise me you'll call me next time you think about doing it?" He asks. You start crying, so you just nod your head.

   "I love you y/n."

  "I love you too Jinxx."