He finds out you self harm.

A/n I'm sorry if it's annoying that there several chapters with this title, I just wanted to do one for all of them.

    You and CC have been dating for a little over a month now, and you decided that it is time to tell him you self harm. He has been really busy the past week and you finally get to spend some time with him tonight.

   "Hey babe," He says and wraps his arms around you.

   "Hey," You say.

   "I missed you," He says.

   "I missed you too," You say. You kiss him and then drag him over to the couch and sit on his lap.

   "There is something I need to tell you," You say and you are really nervous.

  "Please don't be breaking up with me babe," He says and he sounds hurt.

   "No no no no no, it's not that."

   "Good because I love you y/n." 

  "I love you too CC. I just wanted to tell you that I uh umm.... self harm." 

   He looks at you and says, "Babe your skin is too perfect for that, but I know you can't stop just like that because it's a addiction. So I will help you stop over time and I love you no matter what."

A/n I know this one kinda sucks, but oh well.

 I just wanted to say thanks guys for reading my imagines, because it means a lot. I went over to my friends, but before I did I saw that I had about 210 views on this. And when I came back today I saw that it had 305 and that means a lot to me, so thanks guys.