They find out you self harm.

A/n I decided just to put Ashley and Jake in this one, so I could get it out quicker. Plus I thought of an idea, so yeah.

  In this one you are dating Ashley and Jake is your older brother.

___________________________________________________________

     Here you were sitting in your room watching YouTube videos. You were home alone, so you were wearing shorts and a tank top for once.

   You must have fallen asleep because when you woke up you saw your brother, Jake. Looking at you in shock. He saw all your scars on your  wrists and thighs. You felt exposed.

   "Why y/n?" He asks. You didn't respond.

  "It's that precious  little boyfriend of yours that is causing you to do this huh?" Jake asks. He never liked your boyfriend Ashley, in fact he despises him.

  "No!" You shout.

   "Oh yeah?" He asks. He pulls out his phone and starts to dial a number.

   "Ashley doesn't even know about this," You say.

   "I don't know about what?" Ashley asks through the phone.

  "How could you Jake?" You ask and the tears start flowing.

  "Ashley, could you please come over?" Jake asks.

  "Yeah. But I thought you hated me?" He asks.

 "It's about my sister."

     You get up and throw on a pair  sweatpants while you and Jake wait for Ashley.

    "I want him to see them," Jake says.

   "Why do you even care?" You ask with venom in your voice.

  "Cause I'm your brother and I want the person that loves you, to know."

     Ashley walks into you room and automatically hugs you.

   "What do I not know about babe?" He asks you.

   "Um..." You reply.

   "Show him," Jake says sternly. You slowly bring up your wrists to Ashley your cuts and scars being exposed. He gently grabs your wrists and starts to kiss every single scar and fresh cuts you have.

   You realize that all three of you are crying and you smile.

  "I love you y/n and I want you stop for me, please?" Ashley begs. You nod your head and he brings you into a tight hug.

  "I love you too Ashley," You say.

___________________________________________________

 A/n I didn't know if I should've  added more, but I thought it was good. If you want more in this chapter, let me know and I'll rewrite it.

   Thanks for reading! It means a lot to me that I have over 400 views on my BVB imagines, considering a lot of people do them.

  Well I really appreciate you guys <3             Vote/Comment

 Remember you can message me ideas or comment them, and I will dedicate them to you!