Throwing a party. (Part One)

Your boyfriend CC and you decided to throw a party for tomorrow night.

     So right now you are at the store picking up food, drinks, and whatever stuff you need. You grab a whole bunch of stuff and then you check out.

*~* 

     A lot of people showed up, so the party was huge right now. Other bands, all of your friends, CC's friends, and even a little bit of random people.

     You walk into your kitchen to see Ashley and Andy making drinks for people.

    "The usual?" Ashley asks and you nod your head. Ashley hands you your crown and coke, and you go try to find your boyfriend.

     You checked all over the first floor, so you decided to walk upstairs.

      As soon as you walk up the stairs, you see CC making out with another girl. You quickly pull out your phone, so you could take a picture because you didn't feel like confronting him now. You take the picture and head back downstairs to get drunk.

   You've had six beers, two wine coolers, and three crown and cokes. So you are really fucking drunk right now.

   "Hey, everything ok?" Jake asks you.

   "Juuusssstt havving fffuuunnnn," You slur.

   "I think it's bed time for you," Jake says.

   "Whyyyyyyyyy?"

    "Because I said so." Jake picks you up bridal style and carries you into your room. He drops you on the bed and then hands you a glass of water.

    "Drink it," He says. You bring the glass to your lips and chug the water. You set the glass on the nightstand and get under the covers. Jake turns off the lights and walks over to the door.

    "Will you stay with me? Please?" You ask. He nods his head and slides into bed with you.

_________________________________________________________

A/n I decided to make into a 2 parts.  And yes I know that I'm evil for doing this to you guys.

XD Haha! 

                                 Bye, got to go work on part two.