In The Park

You're walking around the park listening to music when something hits you. You take out your headphones and look around you. You realize you were hit by a Frisbee.

Two guys come running over to you and you realize it's Ashley and Jinxx from Black Veil Brides. Ashley picks up the Frisbee and throws it at Jinxx.

"Sorry, Jinxx over here doesn't know how to aim." Ashley says and Jinxx glares at him.

"Y-you're Ashley Purdy from Black Veil Brides!" You yell.

"Finally someone who knows who we are," Jinxx says. You just laugh at his comment. "Do you want to walk around with us?" Ashley asks.

"Yeah," you reply. You guys walk around and talk to each other, while Jinxx just follows. Out of no where Ashley grabs your hand and says, "You're beautiful." Your cheeks go bright red and you say, "Really?"

"Yes, really." Ashley replies and looks at you.

____________________________________________________

a/n Sorry guys it's short, but yeah. I haven't updated for a little while, cause I have been busy. But's it summer time now and I can update a lot more, plus I don't really have anything to do besides be on Wattpad. Please vote/comment/follow!!!! Message me an idea you have and I'll dedicate the chapter to you, or just comment....Doesn't matter.

Thank you so much for reading my book/ideas, since I'm new to the whole imagine thing, but yeah. Haha bye now!!!!