chapter 1 : telling the purple genius

April's pov :
I haven't been feeling great for a couple of weeks.  This happen a little bit after monsters had took over our city. Since then, every single morning I get  nauseous and it's starting to get me concerned.  I even missed my period !

I new those symptoms right away and I think I could be pregnant.

So I decided to go to a near by convince store to buy a pregnancy  test.

After some time I waited. That's when I my suspicions were confirmed.  I am pregnant !!

And I already know who's my child's father. My sweetest mutant turtle boyfriend Donnie. We recently had done the Dirty deed and I instantly new. I just hope Donnie doesn't go crazy after I tell him

None's pov:
The turtles were doing their usual things. Raph was punching the punching bag, Leo was meditating, Mikey was watching his beloved cartoons,  and Donnie was in his lab. 

As they were doing this they didn't notice that a curtain red had walked into the purple clad turtle's lab.

As april walked in, Donnie was currently working on some kind of contraption.

"Donnie do you remember are night that we had?" April asked. With beads of  sweat dripping of her forehead.

"Yes" he said not Lossing his focus.

"Well. Donnie I'm pregnant and your the father" April blurted out.

The sound of something dropping the floor sounded.

"W-what y-your p-pregant - i-im gonna be father Donnie stammered. April nodded.

"That's amazing! This is by far the best thing to ever happen to me !" Donnie said smiling as he hugged his girlfriend.

This reaction did surprise April. But she smiled as she hugged him back.

"I know I can't believe it either" she said. Kissing his cheek.

"What should we tell the others ?" Donnie asked.

Oh crap.  She hadn't thought about that.

"Uh oh"

TO BE CONTINUED