-Chapter 5-

**********

"Man is disturbed not by things, but by the views he takes of them."
( Ench.5 )
- Epictetus.

**********
The armor was two sizes too big, it hung on my body frame. I dragged it along as I and Dr Sparks walked down the rest of the hall.

The hall led to a wide space with a dome above. I looked above in awe, the dome had the most architectural intricacy I had ever seen.

Streams on white light from the windows of the dome shone upon a platform in the middle of the room.

There stood three people all wearing long black cloaks, I assumed them to be "The Guild", the answer to my questions.

Still taking in the beauty of the room, I moved closer to the platform as if in a trance until i was a few feet away.

I was brought back to consciousness by Dr Sparks voice,

"Bow!"

I turned towards him, looking more confused than ever.

He gave me a thumbs up, I faked a smile and turned back towards them bowing very low.

"I didn't expect him to look like this",

One of them said, i could tell he was a male by his voice, his face was partially covered by the long black cloak but enough to confirm my thoughts

I took a look, assessing myself. I was thrown off balance by his comment.

The one in the middle took of the hood of the cloak, it was a woman, she smiled at me with a very sinister look and in a flash took on a very straight face.

"Patience, George",

She began speaking in a language I couldn't understand, it sounded a lot like the one the monk was speaking in when he was hit.

And then, she stretched her hand towards me, looked me in the eyes and snapped her fingers.

I felt a tingling sensation in my palms, it moved gradually to my head and other parts of my body, it felt like my body was dilating.

I fell to my knees, thrust my head to the floor pulling my hair in severe pain.

In what I thought was another snap of her fingers, it all stopped.

The armored suit I was wearing was gradually clinching to my body,the pain diminishing.

I staggered to my feet lazily and dizzy, I felt different and uncomfortable in my own skin, something was amiss.

"Ah, he looks more like it" the last of them spoke, taking the hood of the cloak off, he was also a man.

He stared at me contented with what he saw.

"What did you do to me?"

I said trying to keep myself from falling as I staggered up fully.

"Well Master Rick, we have made a suitable temple for the black soldier to dwell", the woman said.

How did she know my name?, nothing was making sense.

I stretched out my hands and looked at them closely, they were larger, looked stronger and developed.

I ran my hand through every part of my body , everywhere felt different

"Who is this Black Soldier?" I said

The woman smiled and said "take a look"

She waved her hand, said some few words in the foreign language and snapped her fingers.

I was suddenly jolted aback and felt snapped out of a trance.

My posture was being corrected, my hands fell behind and locked at the small of my back.

My legs closed up and I stood up straight, it was so uncomfortable.

"Why have you summoned me?"

"We have word on the location on the book of the scorpions mind" one of the men said.

"I see, what is hindering you from acquiring it?"

"The Tarvans are not willing to let it go easily, they want you in their control"

"I guess I would have to retrieve it by all means".

"Application of lethal force granted".

"You would need some help from Timothy ", the woman said.

"So that's his name, very well", I said.

"Dismissed".

I turned and walked back to the other end of the hall.

During those last few minutes, I wasn't in control of myself, I felt like I was in the backseat of my own body.

As I approached the end of the hall, I saw a dark figure pop up from the wall, it was the red soldier, Timothy

"How did it go?" He said, his hands crossed on his chest.

"I don't know what's going on, thing's happened in there".

With time you shall know but for now,

He sighed and said, we have to go.

***********
Hope you're enjoying this?

In case y'all don't know what really went down there, the black soldier was summoned from Rick so until they are merged I will divide them into seperate POV's

Keep reading
Recommend
Vote and comment!