♡5♡

PORCHAY

"Nope,I can't." Chay said shaking his head.Now this is where he drew the line.Chay has never been a party person,even though he had a really cool friend,He was the uncool friend in that regard.

"Oh come on,Just this once I beg of you." Macau whined.

"No,can't." Chay said.

"Well you've left me with no choice,I'm calling in my one year favour now." Macau said.

"What?Are you sure?" Chay asked.

"Like I said I have no choice." Macau said.

Chay looked at him and frowned.What was so important at that Party That Chay suddenly had to tag in.Macau always went to parties alone and tell Chay all about them after.

They had a thing That they did where one would ask for one favor in a year and the other has no choice but to do it and now he was using his on a stupid party.

"Fine Macau.I can't believe you're using your one time favor just to get me to party with you."

Chay sighed and starting taking out clothes from his closet.

"What can I say,I want you to live life just this one time." Macau said and sat On Chay's bed.

"Just promise you won't ditch me and leave me alone." Chay said looking at him.

Macau nodded with a smile that seemed awfully like he wouldn't be able to keep his promise.

Yes right,Kim would be there,of course Macau will ditch him.Chay cleared his throat and looked back into his closest.

"Will Kim be there?" Chay asked not at all sounding hopeful.

"Yeah,Why do you ask?" Macau said.There was no way Chay was going to say I know you two are secretly going out.He wanted Macau to tell him himself.

"He was looking for you after his practice." Chay said.

"He was looking for me?" Macau asked sounding like it was impossible that Kim would look for him.

"Well he didn't exactly say I'm looking for Macau but he was definitely asking me about you."

Chay said and finally turned around to look at Macau and he was frowning.

"Ah whatever.Are you done So we can go?" Macau asked.

Just as he had predicted,A few minutes after they got to the party Macau disappeared.It turned out the host of the party was Kim,when he had asked if he was going to be at the party,It hadn't crossed his mind that Kim might be the one hosting it at his house.

Macau was probably with him so Chay wondered around looking for a quiet place,Macau would text him when it was time to go.

Chay walked around people with red cups until he was up the stairs of Kim's home.The house itself was designed in a modern way but furnished with Vintage looking furniture.Wasn't Kim afraid these people will break stuff?.

Chay moved trying doors.Most were locked except one and he got inside.

It wasn't that hard to know whose room he was in by the designs in it.Frames of basketball Legends,Sneakers,A framed basketball Jersey and a singed ball.This was Kim's room.Chay turned around so fast to leave but stopped.Even if he wasn't going to be with Kim,He was still someone he had strong feelings for even though he was trying his best to just forget him.Chay was just going to look around a bit and then leave.

.

.

.