♡10♡

CHAY

Chay drove to school and stayed for two minutes in the parking lot calming his nerves.He was excited and nervous to see Kim.It had finally hit him that the guy he liked,liked him back.

When he had assumed a guy like Kim would never be with him,Chay hadn't ever imagined that it could be the opposite.

Chay stepped out of the Car when the same Kim's teammates walking out to their cars.Hopefully he would Run into Kim and asked if they could talk.

Chay confined walking towards the Basketball court area in their school.When he got inside,Kim and Vegas were picking up balls from the ground and packing them inside the school gym bags.

Chay watched them for a while before he walked down the few steps towards them.
He had to be confident and talk from now on,Kim freaking Khimhant Theerapanyakun liked him too.

"Hey guys,need any help?"Chay asked and the two boys both looked at him.

Kim looked surprised to see him but Chay just smiled at him.

"Hmmm why don't you two do this together and I will go see if coach is still here." Vegas said and left immediately.

Chay looked and watched him leave and when he turned back to look at Kim,he was looking at him too.Chay smiled.

"You're here." Kim said but it sounded more like a question.

"I am,I wanted to speak with you before today ended." Chay said and started moving around picking the rest of the balls that were still on the floor.

"Oh okay.I mean earlier today you did say I should stay away from you." Kim said.

"Were you gonna?" Chay asked.Kim looked at him and shook his head slowly.

"Then why didn't you just come and tell me that you liked me?" Chay asked as he walked toward Kim.

"You knew?" Kim asked surprised.

"No I did not but I found out today from Macau." Chay explained and there the ball he was holding inside the and Kim had.

"Oh yeah,he did say he was going to tell you how I felt." Kim said.

"You still haven't answered me.Why didn't you tell me from the get go?" Chay asked again.

"Well I wanted you to be comfortable around me before I said anything." Kim confessed.

"Well if you had,you would have saved us a lot of time and saved us from the confusion and embarrassment I went through."

"Confusion,What confusion?" Kim asked curisouly.

"I thought it was Macau you liked all this time and then I was so embarrassed to find out he was actually your Cousin." Chay explained.

"What? You thought I liked that bubble headed idiot?No way." Kim laughed.

"I'm so sorry.I really thought wrong."Chay said with a cute smile.He really was everything Kim wanted.

Kim had spent the whole day thinking of ways to be around Chay again since Chay had warned him to stay away and he had been frustrated during practice when he hadn't come up with an answer so he and been surprised to see Chay back.
"

"So did you come to only say that?" Kim asked hopefully.

"No,I also came to give you this..." Chay said and closed the hap between them.

Chay captured their lips together in a sweet soft kiss.His lips Were really soft that Kim never wanted to stop feeling them against his.

When they broke the soft kiss,Chay smiled shyly but his eyes were firm like he was sure of what he was doing,Like it was Kim he really wanted,Like it had always been him.

Kim could get lost into those eyes but it was fine because he didn't mind one bit,He wanted to get lost in Chay.

"I like you too Kim,I've liked you Since I first saw you and the Person I told Macau I liked,Was You all along."Chay confessed.

Feeling overwhelmed and not knowing what to say,Kim kissed him again.

"I like you so much too Chay." Kim said and embraced him.

He was so happy to finally know Chay felt the same way.

He planned on loving him and protecting him for as long as he could and he looked forward to their love blooming.After they finished packing,Kim took Chay's hand in his,kissed his forehead and they walked out together hand in hand.

After they finished packing,Kim took  Chay's hand in his,kissed his forehead and they walked out together hand  in hand

*Not Really The End,This is an open ending*

*Imagine Them*

-kissing in the school hallways.
-Eating at the same table In the cafeteria,taking bites of each others food.
-Going to parties together cause Chay is fine with Parties for as long as he is with Kim.
-Studying together but Kim failing to be serious because he loves Chay so much so they end up Kissing instead.
-Falling asleep to each others voices through the phone

And Done.I'm really grateful to Everyone who read this❤

*Thank You For Reading❤*