♡7♡

PORCHAY

Kim had kissed him even though he was dating Macau,what kind of person did that and what was worse was that Chay kissed him back so he was just as much to blame for that.

One thing nagged him though and that was Why?Why had Kim kissed him?.Macau was going to be hurt if he ever found out,Chay didn't know how much Macau liked Kim but he was sure it was a lot because of how much Macau had seeked him out lately.He was never the type to seek someone out.

Chay had to make sure it never happened again and throughout the whole weekend he thought of what he was going to do.

First he would warn Kim to never do that again and then he was also going to make sure he avoided Macau for as long as it took for him to stop feeling guilty.

This whole situation was just so messed up,Chay wished he never had that crush on Kim to begin with.

*********

Chay gathered all his strength and guts and headed toward the Seniors Lockers to seek out Kim.

"We need to talk." Chay said when he found him.

"Okay sure." Kim said smiling like nothing had happened.He excused himself from his friends and when they were a distance from them Chay finally spoke.

"You can't do that ever again." Chay said.

"Do what?" Kim asked,was he going to pretend the kiss had never happened.

"You can't kiss me like that again and I'm sorry that I allowed it." Chay said.

"Why not?" Kim asked looking a little hurt and confused.

"Becasue Macau is my friend and I don't ever want him hurt." Chay said.

"What?You're not making any sense,Why would Macau be hurt cause I kissed you?" Kim asked.

"Just don't do that again,with me or with anybody else.Also I'd appreciate it if you stayed away from me." Chay said and walked away.

"Chay wait." Kim said.

"No we are done talking." Chay said and walked so fast away from Kim.

.

.

.