♡8♡

KIM

"Do you like Chay?" Kim asked confronting Macau.

"He's my friend of course I like him." Macau said.

"The way I do?" Kim asked.

"What!?No." Macau frowned.

"Well then did you ever find out who he likes cause I think it's you."

Kim said with a defeated sigh only to be met with Macau Bursting out with laughter.

"So you just decided that you were going to be ridiculous today?" Macau asked.

"Then what is it huh?." Kim asked frustrated.

"About what Kim,stop annoying me so early in the morning." Macau said.

"We kissed,okay.I found him in my room on Saturday and then I kissed him and he kissed me back but then he ran out saying he was sorry and I just thought he was flustered." Kim explained.

"Well then that's good right? So what's this about him liking me now if he kissed you?" Macau asked.

"Well I thought maybe he probably figured out that I liked him and that I was confirm it today but then he came to see me and said I should never kiss him again because apparently it'd hurt you.In fact he told me not to kiss him or anybody else."

Kim said and looked at Macau who looked just as confused.

"Wow that's senseless.You know what,I'm just gonna go and talk to Chay and find our what's up and then tell him I have an idiot cousin who likes him." Macau said sounding decided.

.

.

.

Just two more chapters More...Share your thoughts my lovable readers.