♡6♡

KIM

"Where is he?" Kim asked Macau as the cousins stood at the Kitchen Island.

"He was standing right there,I told you." Macau said pointing to a spot where a couple was kissing.

"If you are lying and you didn't bring him........" Kim warned.

"I'm not lying you insufferable jerk." Macau groaned.

"I think I saw him go up the stairs." Vegas finally blurted out.

"And so why didn't you say so."

 Kim said before he turned and left.He ran up the stairs and thought of fixing himself in his room before going to look for Porchay.

When he opened the door though,He found him walking around just looking at his stuff.He wasn't snooping but looked like he really was taking an interest in what he was seeing.

Kim smiled before he cleared his throat making his presence known.

Chay was so surprised to see him that his eyes bulged and then he looked he was about to panic.

"I'm so sorry for invading your privacy,I wasn't snooping I promise."

 Chay was quick to explain something Kim was already aware of.

He decided to tease him a bit.

"How will I know that?" Kim teased and smiled when he saw how Chay's cheeks turned red.

"It's okay relax,the door was open so anybody could have been in here." Kim said.

Chay laughed lightly albeit nervously but it was the the first Time Kim heard him laugh and it was a sound he wanted to hear more and more.

Chay stood fidgeting and Then Kim suddenly decided to damn it all,he was going to just let Chay know he liked him and let him decide what he wanted to do with that information.

Kim debated if he should just blurt out "I like You" But then the decided to settle on something else that would still convey how he felt.

He walked toward Chay with a purpose and before Chay could even comprehend what was going on,Kim had his hands on either sides of Chay's face and he kissed him.

At first Chay was so surprised but then he leaned into Kim and kissed him back.Kim pushed onto Chay until they were almost flat against each other.

He nibbled onto Chay's bottom lip wanting more access and just when he thought Chay would let him deepen the kiss,Chay pushed him away from him and ran out saying he was so sorry.

.

.

.