Summer: At The Smith's

'Say ahh' the doctor instructed Dylan, he did as followed, the doctor wasn't sure what had got the headache going on constantly.

It turns out on day Dylan couldn't hold more of the pain and he passed out in the living room, his mother decided to take him to the best doctor in the town to get him check alongside his father with him in the doctor office.

'We will get his blood tested and the results will be sent to you in mail, it is a week's work of results, for the time-being I will write you some medication that will help with the headache.'

With house full of his sisters Dylan took his chance to fool his parents into believing that nothing seemed wrong with him and that it was just the sessional fever, he thought if he went to act like his past self; energetic and loud they will forget the fact him being sick.

It worked, two weeks went by and got up early that morning, feeling a bit better than the other day, he went to grab the mail and noticed the mail from the doctor office, his results were in the envelop.

Something in him told him to hide that and read the results alone; heading to his room he tore the envelop opened feeling his heart beating fast in his chest, the need to know what is wrong with him was getting louder in his ears.

Reading over his results he felt the cold rushing down his spine and chuckle left his lips and then laughter followed as he held the paper to his side, the low laughter turned into slow cries, he wasn't good at hearing such news and even when he know what it was, something in his mind told him that it is all a bad dream.

He couldn't have it, he couldn't have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.