Chapter.1

⚠️‼️THIS STORY IS NOT MEANT FOR MINORS THIS IS A 18+ to 21+ STORY READ WITH CAUTIOUS THIS STORY CONTAINS MINOR LANGUAGE AND MINOR SEXUAL ACTIVITY AGAIN THIS STORY IS NOT MENAT FOR MINORS THIS IS A 18+ to 21+ story other than I do hope you enjoy this story/fanfic ‼️⚠️

Lydia's *POV*

As my eyes scanned the crowed I only got more anxious, more afraid to mess up this was the biggest moment of my life and if I didn't bring it than my life was over I sighed and closed my eyes, and then I heard the lady say "on in five." The makeup artist gave the lady a thumbs up as she did the finishing touches on my face and hair, and she looks me in the eyes into the mirror, and she says, "you're going to kill it and everyone will love the show so bring it, okay." I nod and I say "thanks Harper." She rubs and strokes my hair gently, and she says, "relax and breathe, you got this." "I got this." I repeat over and over almost believing in it and the lady say "on in 5.... 4... 3... 2...1..." "Good luck Lay."  My makeup artist says "thanks, and I turn to the lady, and she leads me to the curtains and I can hear the host say my name well my stage name of course "Now I present to you. Lux Lotus." And I hear the applause from the crowd and I see the shinning lights and I walk seductively towards the pole and I start dancing and swaying my body letting the music and beat take over my body I close my eyes and I feel the beat and the rhythm, and then I open my eyes and I see men throwing ones and hundreds I get down from the pole and I walk over to an older man and I start dancing and dropping it low on him, he puts his hands on my waist, and he keeps me there, and then I move my body, so my chest is in front of him and I move my hips against him, and then I get up, and I make my round and dance with all the men, and then I get back up on stage, and then I get back up on the pole then I see someone I haven't seen in years my heart dropped to see him see me here.

End of *pov*