A Losing Fight

Lydia's *POV*

Plates were being thrown and there were holes in the wall it seemed like this fight was a losing fight we would go round and round talking in circles and what started this fight was a simple doctor's appointment

"You know, there are loads of people out there that don't seek help." He says, redder than before.

"Marshall, maybe I don't need fucking help." I say, trying to hold my anger, "perhaps I'm fine like this."

"But at nighttime I can't even sleep... between you and the kids, I don't know who's worse." He says.

I felt my hands shaking, and I felt a sudden pain in my head and I tell him

"Hush please." I say, putting my finger to my lips hoping he understood, but he kept going.

"No I'm not letting this go, either you seek help or I'm out I'm sorry I love you I do, but I can't do this."

My body becomes sore, and my throat starts to hurt, and my body becomes numb and starts to ache, and I say again

"Marshall, five minutes, just please shut up." I
cough, and I start feeling exhausted, and I luckily fall back into a chair and I lay my head down to suppress the pain and ache, and he continues.

"See this is what I'm talking about, you need to seek help, baby girl." I look at him with my death stare and I say with a cough.

"I'm fine, Marshall." He steps to me, and he gets in my face and says.

"Obviously, you're not fine."

"Marshall, I'm begging you." I say as I rub the abdomen and I look at him and I say.

"Okay, but one day and if it sucks, I'm leaving." I say rubbing my abdomen and I try to pop my muscles as they start to ache.

End of *POV*