Chapter.13

A/N's *POV*

When Lydia showed up to the strip club, she saw everyone, and they gave her a round of applause for such good work on completing the mission

"Great work sweetie." Harlow kisses her and she kisses him back.

And when she kissed him, she saw Marshall in the back, and he storms out, and she goes to him, but Harlow stops her, and he says

"You are mine now, I own you, remember that sweetheart." He moves his finger under her chin, and he says.

"Now give them a show, and she nods, and she leaves to go to the backstage to get ready." And the voice rang again.

"The kids are in trouble help them and kill everyone, you haven't got much time."

She was shocked and tased, and she falls to her knees

*with Harlow in his office*

"I want him dead I want to avoid seeing him again she's mine, and I own her, and she already signed the contract again and this time she won't be able to leave me."

"What about the kids." Stacy says, sitting in his lap and stroking his hair.

"I want you to kid nap them and I want to see them suffer and as for Marshall I want him to see what I have done." She nods, and she gets up and makes the call.

"Sir, we've got a problem, it's Jesse."

"What happen Craig."

"You know that girl, Cassie." He says.

"Yeah, what about her." He says, rolling his eyes.

"Well, she works for ray and her and ray got to Jesse, and they are on their way." He says.

"Let them, it'll be easier for Lydia to watch her daughter die before her very eyes

*With Lydia in the basement of the strip club*

I was in a chair watching everything fall to my feet, I smile in victory and I get up, and I say

"Good work everyone." and I passed around drinks and the money

"Boss, we've got a problem." She turned her head and she rolls her eyes.

"What is it now we are celebrating our victory taking down China town." I say looking at my brother.

"Jesse, he's nowhere to be found." She rolls her eyes and she gets up and she says.

"Everyone drinks as much as you please tonight, drinks are on me and the ladies are on me as well."

She gets up, and she follows her brother out to investigate

*Time Skip*

"Marshall you are really not gonna save her, what about the kids."

"Man fuck them kids they can rot, they ain't mine anyway." He says drinking.

"I thought you were sober." Paul says.

"Yeah, I did too until I have seen that bitch kissing her boss."

"Dad." A voice rang and it was his oldest daughter.

"What... What do you want." He says, rolling his head back in annoyance.

"It's true Cassie was right everyone is trying to take you and Lydia down they don't want you guys together and the guys who raped her they went to the donor and they somehow got to you you know I'm not going to say that but those kids... dad they aren't yours you don't have to worry about it just please save your girl do it please she needs you." She says pleading.

"I'm not going to save a ho if I don't need to save a ho." He says, downing the last of his liquor.

"I can't believe you." She takes the glass, and she throws it at the wall, and she pulls her dad up and drags him to his car, and she says while putting her seatbelt on.

"Drive to this location now."

She hands him a piece of paper, and he sighs, and he starts the car up, and he starts driving to the location

End of *POV*