Chapter.15 (Prologue)

Lydia's *POV*

"And that's how we met." She looks at the interviewer.

"That's insane, and did he eventually pop the question." I nod happily, showing off my diamond ring on my ring finger.

"After everything we've been through, I'm so happy to call him my husband, my other half." I say looking over at Marshall he was holding our three-month year old and playing with our two-year-old and I look back at the man and I say.

"More than a dream, words can't explain how happy I am to be a mother and a wife."

"Well, your story together is unique, it's very passionate and heartfelt and definitely the rollercoaster ride." He says.

"Yes, but I wouldn't change anything except having my friends here and my family." I say, holding my necklace that Harper and Jude left behind for me.

"And the voices, do you still have them." He asks.

"Mm I do they talk to me, Harper and Jude they check on me as well as my mom." I say.

"I assume your dad hasn't shown." He says.

I shake my head No and I say

"I haven't heard from him, not since the wedding, but he'll come around." Take a breath and I say.

"I'd like to take a five, please."

He nods, and he waves the camera crew to go to commercial, and he says that we will be back, and I rush backstage sitting in my chair all the memories I would give anything to get rid of them I would give anything to see Harper. And Jude, but I'm thankful that Harlow and Stacy and Craig are locked up for. Life, but was it enough.

"Hey, you did great out there, what happened." He says, kissing my cheek and I say.

"I just felt uneasy Marshall I would rather not be here anymore I want to leave let's take the kids and let's go anywhere in the world this place has too many memories for me, I can't do this anymore." He nods understanding me and my feelings, and he says.

"When we can leave now, I can call Paul and are to cancel this bitch, and we can take the kids and leave." He holds my hand and says. To me, "we don't have to be here I know it's rough it's been a hell of a time here, and we can take the kids and leave Cassie and Jeremiah and my daughter are grown we can leave now baby we don't have to stay." I look at him and I kiss his hand and I say.

"I want to leave tonight I would like to go somewhere no one knows us or our past, I would like to see the world experience things I haven't." He nods and he kisses my hand, and he says.

"I'll make that call." He gets up, and he leaves me with my thoughts.

*Time-Skip Back to the house*

I and Marshall both started packing our things I was on one side he was on the other side i and when I was finished, I went to our kid's room, and they were sleeping I packed their clothes and things and I saw in the corner

"Hey sweetie." My soul left my body.

"Daddy." I say, looking at the black figure.

"I'm sorry I left and didn't come back, but I want to say I'm happy for you and Marshall, he's a good man."

"Yeah, he's good to me and the kids." I say packing up and he questions me.

"You leaving."

"Yeah dad, I'm leaving here, I'm leaving Detroit." I say, looking back at him.

"Well I guess I'll visit another time, I'm glad to see you and finally talk to your goodbye for now love."

"Bye daddy. I love you." I say shedding a tear.

"I love you too, and I'm sorry." He says before disappearing into thin air.

"You ready." Marshall says coming into the room.

I nod picking up the kids and handing him the bags, and we finally head out we head out to our new beginnings our new timeline our new everything

End of *POV*