Chapter.3

⚠️‼️THIS STORY IS NOT MEANT FOR MINORS THIS IS A 18+ to 21+ STORY READ WITH CAUTIOUS THIS STORY CONTAINS MINOR LANGUAGE AND MINOR SEXUAL ACTIVITY AGAIN THIS STORY IS NOT MENAT FOR MINORS THIS IS A 18+ to 21+ story other than I do hope you enjoy this story/fanfic ‼️⚠️

Lydia's *pov*

"OH MY GOD, THAT WAS SO AMAZING." Harper cheers me on and hugs me and congratulating me, and then I hear my boss, and he says.

"Great show, but it could've been better." Harper rolls her eyes and she says.

"And you could do better, Harlow." He was taken back, and he stutters, and he gains control again he says.

"No, but here's the money." he throws on the table, and he says "the man is here." And he walks off, and I see all the girls roll their eyes and giving me dirty looks and Harper says, "don't mind them, they are just jealous because you're one hot sexy babe." Then a voice comes in, "she's right blessing you did great and don't stress about the girls." I saw him my lover, but the only problem was did he even remember me does he know me, I mean of course he does he used the nickname he gave me but does he remember our late nights and our messing around and sneaking out."

*Flashback in 02*

*knocking at the door*

"I'm coming I say as I try to hurry to get dressed I open the door and I see him bloody nose black eye he was lean I've like he was going to pass out, and I rush him in to my apartment and I say while sitting him at my island "What the fuck happen to your Babe." He says, "get the first aid please." I nod, and I rush to the bathroom and I grab it and I almost fall trying to get back in my chair and scoot him closer, and I start to work on him and I say "lovely what happen did those guys mess with you, I swear ima kick they ass for messing with you." He says, "it's a fine, baby girl." I look at him like he was stupid, and I say almost yelling "how is this okay, how is this fine they could've put you in the hospital." As I finish up healing his wounds, I tell him to go to my room and rest and that I would be making food for him. He complies, and he goes in my room, and he gets snuggled up in my bed and I can hear the TV playing, and then I come back to the room setting his favorite food down next to him and I can see him playing with Key and Zeus they loved him more than they loved me, and they listen to him more than me after a while he finished his food, and he says he was going to take a nap and I told you "you can stay the night I know your mom is with that cheap boyfriend of hers I'll just find you some clothes to wear in the morning I know you should have some of your clothes here already since you practically live here." He laughs, and I chuckle, and he says, "maybe I should live here, it wouldn't be a bad thing." I nod in agreement and I say "but my parents are going to be here for the holidays, what do I say to them." He looks at me, and he says "don't worry, blessing. I got it." I nod believing him he always had a plan and a way with my family my sister looks up to him and my brother adores him I leave and come back with his clothes for the morning and his sweats for the night and I say "please shower you smell like outside." And he says, "how does outside smell." I say, "just shower your ass." And he says, "you love this ass." And I say "MARSHALL GO NOW, PLEASE. Thank you." And he laughs, and he makes his way to the bathroom.

*End of flashback*

Harper clears her throat and she said, "I guess I'll leave you two alone, I'll just be outside okay." I nodded, and I gave her a hug and kiss, and he says, "so you and Harper." I look at him and I say "me and Harper are co-workers, but she is like a mother to me." He nods in understanding, and he says, "so how's life, how's the siblings and your parents." I breathed in, and I say "take a seat please." He sat down on the couch and I start to remember what happened and why I stopped talking to my parents, "me and my family don't talk except For shante and Ekir." "Why is that." he says crossing his leg over is other leg "my mom got hooked to drugs and alcohol and my dad started getting into trouble and started selling dope and Illegal drugs and word got out and the guys started attacking me and my siblings threatening me and then my dad started doing drugs, and he started being abusive towards me and my mom would abuse me to one time I ended up
In the hospital, so I left and took my siblings and in 03 I started working as a stripper working for money and selling drugs and then one thing led to another sibling were taken..." I look down, and I start to speak again, but the girls started laughing and one of them said, "maybe it was best you seem like an unfit sibling to have, it's better they were taken instead of being raised by a crackhead sister and a dope selling sister." "SHUT UP." I said my voice went up two Octaves and tears were already streaming down my face and I say to him "it's been twenty years, I don't know if they are okay if they are looking for me-." I choked up at the thought of my sister and brother being dead, he rushed to reassure me that they would be okay and I shake my head and I get up, and I say "get out." He looks dumbfounded and he says, "what." I look at him with my blue hazel eyes and I say while pointing to the door "Harper will show you out, I'm sorry I wasted your time." "You are always a waste of time." "Shut up Stacy." I hear Harper say, and she takes him away, and she says something to him, and he nods and leaves, and I go into my dressing room and I ball my eyes out I wrote a thousand letters not knowing where they would end up I prayed that god would answer my prayers but whatever I did in my past life most of fucked up because he isn't answering only the devil I went to my dresser draw and opened, and I saw my book I take it out along with my pen and I start writing I start tapping, and then I see my guitar and I go and get up, and I pick It up, and I start playing it and once I played I sang my mother's song she sang to me.

End of *POV*