Chapter.14

A/N's *POV*

It's been a few months since the events occurred, Lydia was happy to know that she was not raped and that Jeremiah and Cassie were her family they were spitting images of Andrew and Kelsey as Lydia was on the grill outside this was one occasion they had as a family "family cookouts." She heard the TV on, and she had heard that Harlow's strip club was now closed and was being rebuilt into a boxing rank for kids and young adults she smiles, and she flips the burgers over, and she turns the chicken on the side and the brats on their side as the news was still on she could not help but to hear that Harlow and Stacy were sent to prison along with Craig and Jesse it seemed like things were finally turning around for the better.

*In the house with Marshall and The family*

"So are we really doing this shit after everything." He says looking at the beautiful diamond ring.

"it's better now than ever you guys have been through a lot of shit, so I would indeed put a ring on it." fifty says looking at the ring in amazement

"I think so to dad it's a good time." Hailie says looking at her dad and then getting up to go outside to help on the grill

"She's right, after everything went down I would put a ring on it too." Dre says while setting up the table.

Footsteps were heard, and a voice came in and said

"Has anyone seen my aunt, she's supposed to help me with dance." Cassie says searching for her aunt.

"She's out in the back on the grill, I'll go get her." Her brother says, getting up from his seat and making his way to the sliding door.

"Hey, Teetee Cas wants to know if you are still going to help her with tonight's dance." Lydia looks up, and she passes the spatula to Hailie, and she says.

"Fuck I forgot that was tonight Hailie, please finish making the food yeah." She nods and hailie finishes cooking on the grill and Lydia rushes inside to help her niece.

End of *POV*