𝟶𝟶𝟽, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

❤︎︎ 𝐴 𝑆𝑈𝐺𝐴𝑅𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐷𝐷𝑂𝑇 𝐹𝐴𝑁𝐹𝐼𝐶  ❤︎︎

𝟶𝟶𝟽, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌𝐼𝑁𝐺..." ᴀʟʟ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ " ʙʏ ᴄʜʀɪs ʙʀᴏᴡɴ + ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ. 
♡︎   𝟸:𝟶𝟽 ---------•------ 𝟹:𝟺𝟻

" ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ " ♡︎ ♫#ɢᴀɴɢʙᴀɴɢᴇʀ #sᴏᴄɪᴀʟᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ #ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛʟᴏᴠᴇ #ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ #ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ #sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟɴʏᴄ #ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀsᴛᴏʟᴏᴠᴇʀs || ༺ #𝑆𝑈𝐺𝐴𝑅𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐷𝐷𝑂𝑇

#ɢᴀɴɢʙᴀɴɢᴇʀ #sᴏᴄɪᴀʟᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ #ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛʟᴏᴠᴇ #ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ #ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ #sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟɴʏᴄ #ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʟᴏᴠᴇ #sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀsᴛᴏʟᴏᴠᴇʀs || ༺ #𝑆𝑈𝐺𝐴𝑅𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐷𝐷𝑂𝑇

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍 N𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, SATURDAY, 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍Á'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 📍
𝟐:𝟑𝟒𝐩𝐦

𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚́ and 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 are now getting ready to go link up with the gang, they all decided to link up early so they can spend more time together, selená had just got out the shower a couple minutes ago now doing her her hair as Naomi is in the shower.

Selená had on a white crop top, black ripped jeans, and her "shadow 2.0" 1s, black Nike socks, grey sweater with her usual jewelry, lotion, perfume, and her hair down in its curly state, glasses, lipgloss, mascara, and her white Dior purse with everything she needed inside.

"Naomi, ima be downstairs, I'm finna do a TikTok." Selená said letting her bestfriend know.

"Okay."

"Hey, mami, can you drop me and Naomi off at sugarhill, we're meeting up with some friends." Selená asked her mom. "Yeah, just be safe bebe, and let me know when you coming back or something." Camila said as Selená nodded going into the downstairs bathroom to film a TikTok.

Selená was really nervous to meet the boys, especially Ddot, she really wasn't the shy type, but she never encountered with a boy in a flirty type of way, so she was trying to distract herself from the nervous feeling.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚́𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤