I

"Please I'll have your money by tomorrow!" the insect yelled as I punched him in the face again

"You were supposed to have my money today," I said as I kept punching him in the face with my brass knuckles. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled my gun from the hem of my pants.

"Next time you come here you better have my money. Not some of it, not half of it, all of it bitch. Do you understand me?" I said with venom after every word.

"Y-yes boss I will!" he screamed in agony as he spat blood from his mouth. With that, I pistol-whipped him and he was out cold.

"Clean this shit up," I said to my yes men as I pulled out my handkerchief and cleaned my knuckles and gun of any blood.

"Yes boss," they said as they bowed and picked up the limp man from the ground and dragged him from my office.

I closed my door behind them and made my way onto the balcony of my office. I leaned over the railing and pulled out my pack of pre-rolls. I took one from the box and placed the joint on my lips. I pulled my lighter from the lighter leash on my waistband and lit my joint as I heard a familiar notification from my cellphone. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and saw the notification.

"Hunnidew Is live!"

Anticipation began to rise in the pit of my stomach. I went back inside my office and made sure to lock the door. I made my way back over to my desk and immediately signed into the computer. I clicked on one of my bookmarked tabs and was greeted by her face. I leaned back in the chair and spread my legs a bit as I took a drag from the joint.

"Hi sexy people welcome back," she said as she sat on her baby pink bed wearing all white lingerie that had white bows on the shoulders. Her brown skin looked beautiful in contrast to her promiscuous outfit. I could instantly feel the bulge building in my pants at just the look at her.

"As I previously stated today one of you lucky people has a chance to get a solo video call with lil ole me," she said as she seductively pulled her strap down her shoulder and exposed her breast a bit.