VII

I woke up to see Hunni wrapped around my body

I woke up to see Hunni wrapped around my body. She was snoring slightly and she looked so cute in my clothes. I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly and quietly broke away from her so that I could go pee and start the day. I did my morning routine and went down to the kitchen to cook breakfast for Hunni.

I need to ask her what's her real name when she wakes up. I think we were passed the point of acquaintances or friends. Even if we weren't it's not like she's going anywhere now. We're in too deep.

Just as I was pulling a carton of eggs from the fridge my burner phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Christiannn how ya doing you fucker!" I heard a familiar voice say over the phone angrily.

"Oh hiya, daddy's boy how ya been?" I said with a smirk on my face as I cracked an egg into the pan with my unoccupied hand.

"You killed my father you bitch and now your next," he said with pure venom in his voice.

"Oouu so scary,"  I chuckled at his idiocy

"Look Mr. Kim had it coming and your father had plenty of enemies. It could have been anyone," I said sighing at the younger boy's anger in annoyance.

"Well guess what Christian? Just know it's up for your ass!"

"Is that a threat? Cause I don't take those too kindly," I said calmly but sternly. Justin was always a hot-headed child like me but the difference is he was reckless and stupid. No wonder his father never passed anything down to him.

"Call it what you want"

"Well, I guess you just better hope you find me before I find you," I said before hanging up in his face to continue cooking. He's wasted enough of my time today.

"Christian?" I heard a small voice say behind me. I turned around to see Hunni in the doorway. I smiled at her cuteness. Her hair was a bit disheveled and she was rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Good morning baby girl you hungry?" I said as I turned the stove knob low as I walked over to engulf her in my arms. She immediately melted into my arms and hugged me back.