V

"So what do you do for a living?" Hunni said as she stuffed a piece of gyoza in her mouth

"So what do you do for a living?" Hunni said as she stuffed a piece of gyoza in her mouth. Christian had just spent the past 15 minutes trying to teach the girl how to use chopsticks and she still hasn't really gotten the hang of it.

"Uhm I guess you could say I'm a businessman," He said sounding a bit unsure of himself not wanting her to know his actual line of work.

"Oh cool what kind of business do you run?"

"My family owns a bunch different clubs all over the states and in korea. I took over the company after my father about one year ago," Christian said as he picked up a piece of sushi and took a bite.

"That's cool," Hunni said as she played with a piece of sushi on her plate with her chopsticks. Christian wondered what she was thinking in that little head of hers. Meanwhile, Hunni was nervous as ever.

"What's on your mind?" He said tilting her head and studying her face looking for answers.

"Well, I don't know it's been forever since a guy has asked me out on a date. Usually when they do they only want to fuck me," she said shrugging and moving around uncomfortably in her seat. Hunni has always been desirable to men but not ever enough for them to make her a girlfriend.

"I haven't been on a date in forever, so this is a bit foreign for me too. But don't worry this isn't a date," Christian shrugged as he took a drink of my sake.

"What would you consider this then?" she said looking at him confused.

"We're just eating food and getting to know each other. I spent a long time planning our date for tomorrow so I'd be damned if this gets considered as our first date. Consider it.... our first hangout," he said flashing his charming smile her way which made her blush.

"Hmm were 'hanging out' you say? Well what are your hobbies Christian?" she said wanting to know more about the mysterious man.

"Hobbiesss..." Christian said to himself as he thought over the question.

"Well I like to cook for starters, read books occasionally, hang out with my dog, and I like to smoke weed," he said laughing at the last part.

"Well we have a few things in common already," Hunni said smirking.