Freshmen Year

So, 9 months passed since Meka Dragon and Kraken's trip to the Poconos. In this time, they did not get any better looking. If anything, the Kraken accidentally did 19.5 damage to its own face. Somehow, it managed to find a mate. School has started for the grotesque kings. Meka Dragon and Kraken found themselves without accepting classmates, who did not appreciate their ability to do damage and their ability to kill 3 time. Clearly, these people did not know what was up. In the fall, Kraken recieved .5 damage via a chocolate bar thrown at its large tentacles by the only thing more vile than itself. This awful creature was worse than the swamp forming in Meka Dragon's pool. It was more disgusting and repulsive than a thing you would find lodged in your drain. This creature will go unnamed, for it is too shitty and undeserving of a proper name. Also, there is nothing in the minds of the Kraken and Meka Dragon that can fully describe this things horrible attributes. So, after this incident, Meka Dragon and the Kraken are out to do damage. For Meka Dragon, things went relatively downhill. On accident, Meka Dragon released 25 damage to its face. This would later pose a threat to it's love life, as it fell mildly in love with Rat Boy. This did not work out for unknown reasons, but the Kings didn't give a single fuck because he was ugly. In the meantime, Meka Dragon lost a tomato in it's garden. By tomato, we are referring to a person. However, she always fucking looks like she just finished a 5k so she looks like a tomato. To clarify, the garden is Meka Dragon's friends. The loss of this bitch didn't really matter to anyone because the Kings because they try to weed out ugly people anyways. Instead, the two proceeded on forming new bonds with new creatures. They continued doing this for a few months with their sidekick king, Giga Zaur.