👑6👑

Today was the day. The day where the wedding between the Princesses of Daegu and the Princes of Seoul would take place.

Every villager, in both Daegu and Seoul was excited. They were finally going to see the day these kind Princesses word be repaid with the joy of marriage.

Yet, the Princesses were not as happy as they should be. It wasn't because of the Princes, no, it was because of the cold shoulder and glares they got from the King and Queen of Seoul.

They were much more powerful than the King and Queen of Daegu and now that the Princesses were going to be going with the Princes to their new home, they were scared of how they would be treated.

Jin's wedding would take place first, then Jimin's then Tae's.

The marriage ceremony would be held at the large village square the kingdom had.

Jin and Namjoon arrived together:

Jin's hairstyle:

Namjoon had promised Jin that he would take things slow because he had noticed the attitude of his mother towards her

They walked towards the thrones where their parents sat and they sat in front of them on the cushion-like pillows.

(I don't know much about traditional Korean marriages so please, if there's any mistake, feel free to correct).

The priest performed everything that needed to be performed and they had gotten to the vows.

"I, Jeon Namjoon, Prince of Seoul, promises with all my heart that I will treat you with the love, honour and respect you deserve. I promise to cherish you and make you smile all the days of my life and I promise to never make you cry. I promise to sort out arguments between us and I promise that I would love and trust you, even if it takes time, all the days of my life", Namjoon said as he smiled at Jin who looked so happy.

The King and Queen of Seoul rolled their eyes, disappointed in their son.

"I, Park Seokjin, promise to love and respect you, be loyal and honest to you, always be faithful to you and never run astray, I promise to take care of you and be mature to avoid arguments and I promise to trust you as well, I promise to also love and cherish you, with all my heart, and I promise to love you for eternity, no matter how long it takes", Jin said and the villagers cheered.

"Do you, Jeon Namjoon take Park Seokjin to be your wife, in sickness and in health, poverty and wealth, good times and bad times, till death do you part?", the Priest asked.

"I do, till death do us part", Namjoon said.

"Do you, Park Seokjin take Jeon Namjoon to be your husband, in sickness and in health, poverty and wealth, good times and bad times, till death do you part?", the priest asked again.

"I do, and even in eternity, we will be bonded", Seokjin smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride", the Priest said and Namjoon leaned forward and kissed Jin's forehead. The villagers' screams became louder at this action and they clapped as Namjoon and Jin stood up and bowed.

They walked to their carriage:

They got in and left, back to the palace where Jin would ask for one thing and they would pack her stuff before saying goodbye to her parents and going to Seoul with Namjoon

"My Queen, are you okay?", Namjoon asked Jin who was looking outside the window.

Seokjin smiled and nodded. "I'm okay, I'm just feeling a bit sad because I'm leaving my birth home and my parents", Jin began to sob and Namjoon quickly but gently took her into his arms, rubbing her back and caressing her hair.

"My love, it's going to be fine, your parents can send you letters or even visit, there's no need to cry, okay?", Jin slowly nodded, Namjoon feeling the movement on his chest.

"We're here", the coachman said and opened the carriage door for them.

Namjoon separated from Jin and both of them got down, walking into the palace.

The King and Queen were in the throne room and Namjoon bowed before Seokjin did.

Seokjin smiled with teary eyes and bowed again.

"My only wish is to take my personal maid, Hana, along with me", Jin said.

"Your wish is granted", the King smiled at his daughter, also having tears of sadness and joy in his eyes.

Tears of sadness because his daughter was leaving him and tears of joy because his daughter is in good hands.

"I wish you to have a healthy and peaceful life, Seokjin, I'm proud of you", Minjung said and Seokjin began to cry as she hugged her father before doing the same to her mother who cried along with her. The King still had composure left in him, after all, two of his daughters were also leaving him after Jin.

"Be happy always, my dear", Hyeri said and Jin smiled through her tears.

"You too, Eomma", Jin said and kissed her mother's forehead before kissing her father's cheek and bowing again.

She and Namjoon left the palace, Namjoon comforting Jin as they got back in the carriage since they had been informed that their luggage was packed already.

"Jin-ah, I promise you will come back to visit them, please stop crying, your tears are too precious to be shed", despite Jin's tears, her cheeks flared red and she hid her face in Namjoon's chest making him chuckle, the vibration causing Jin to blush a deeper shade.

Off Seokjin went to her new life as a Queen.

I didn't want to cluster the three marriages together and also, it is already at 1k words so... Jimin's wedding is the next chapter.

Stay tuned and have a good day/afternoon/evening/night.
Stay safe and healthy♥️.

I love you and love yourselves♥️💜.

BORAHAE 💜.

Eat well and stay safe and healthy ♥️♥️.

P.S: I published this before but deleted it to make some adjustments.

Bye my chicks💛.
-V.