👑11👑

The next day, the Princesses woke up quite late, still tired from their previous activities.

Jin gently got out of bed, nearly falling over if not for the fact she held a table beside the bed.

She kissed Namjoon's forehead before noticing she was naked. She blushed and put her nightgown back on, ignoring the blood stain on the sheets of her and Namjoon's bed.

She limped to the kitchen and began to make breakfast. Halfway through, she felt arms wrap around her waist.

"My koala's up, hmm", Namjoon groaned making Jin giggle.

"I want to sleep but you're not in bed", he whined and Jin turned around to face him.

"I'm making breakfast, why don't you try to distract yourself?", Seokjin asked.

And she certainly did not expect that Namjoon's was way of distracting himself was teasing her.

She tried hard not to moan when Namjoon rubbed her inner thighs, inching closer to her core before he removed his hands.

"Let me not interrupt your cooking", Namjoon smirked and left the kitchen, leaving a stunned and embarrassed Seokjin who's face was bright red.

She finished cooking and served breakfast for her and Namjoon, avoiding all forms of eye contact with him.

When they finished breakfast and Seokjin stood up, Namjoon gasped making her turn back.

"You can still stand, let's fix that", he said and picked her up bridal style, going to their bedroom and closing the door, Seokjin's moans resounding through the hanok.

Jimin woke up and the first thing she saw was Yoongi entering the room with a tray of food and soothing tea along with painkillers.

She blushed and smiled shyly at him, bidding him a good morning.

Yoongi smiled at her. "Good morning kitten, did you have a good night's sleep?, you're glowing", he said and Jimin blushed and threw a pillow at him as he dropped the tray.

She winced when she moved and looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes.

"You broke my legs, I can't feel them", Yoongi burst into laughter at her whiny accusation.

"Did I?", he asked and kissed her forehead, smiling when she shut up and blushed.

"Let's eat baby, then we'll take a bath and go for a walk, the weather's nice today", Yoongi said and Jimin nodded, not noticing the loving smile directed at her since she herself was busy staring at the beauty in front of her.

She ate shyly, aware that Yoongi was staring at her with so much adoration.

"I love you, Jimin", Yoongi smiled and Jimin blushed, the pink making her look prettier than ever.

Yoongi chuckled and pecked her, laughing when the blush got deeper and Jimin stuttered shyly.

"You're so cute", he said and Jimin pushed him away.

"Stop", she whined and pouted making Yoongi smile fondly.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Jungkook looked softly at a sleeping Tae, looking so peaceful. He couldn't believe what happened the previous night but he wasn't complaining.

He loved every inch of Tae and nothing was going to stop him from loving her forever. She was just too ethereal and innocent for the world and Jungkook vowed to protect her with his life.

He then stood up, going to the kitchen to make Tae some soup to replenish her energy.

He was sure it was going to be a long day because he just remembered that the King had asked his brothers to meet with him.

For what, they didn't know.

He could hear the shuffling of bedsheets and then a thud. He rushed to the room, seeing Tae on the floor, sobs leaving her lips.

"Bubby, what's wrong?", he asked and got confused when Tae moved away from him.

"How could you, you monster?", Tae sobbed harshly.

"What did I do to you that you destroyed my legs, I can't even move, I wasn't naughty", Tae sniffled.

Jungkook facepalmed as his shoulders shook with laughter.

"Tae, darling, I didn't break your legs--", Jungkook was cut off.

"So, why can't I move, did a monster come to take my legs away?", Tae looked down and became confused.

"But, my legs are still here", Tae sounded confused and Jungkook found it so cute, he was about to burst.

"Tae, do you remember what we did yesterday?", Tae nodded, blushing.

"You touched here and here", Tae said, pointing to her breasts and vagina.

"And you also spanked me here", she rubbed her butt.

Jungkook chuckled as he blushed a little bit as well.

"Okay, that was called making love and whenever we do that, your legs would feel weak and you might not be able to walk because of pain, it's not going to be all the time it happens, okay?", Jungkook explained and Tae nodded.

"So, my legs are not broken?", Tae asked. "No, they aren't, butterfly", Jungkook said and Tae tried to stand up but fell again.

"I'll get you a painkiller, but you have eat first", Jungkook said and put her on the bed, smiling as she snuggled into the duvets.

He went downstairs and dished some soup into a bowl, putting a spoon inside, adding it in a tray with a jug of water and a glass.

He put two tablets of painkillers in a small container and started going to the room.

As he got in, he want to laugh, coo and cry at the same time.

Tae was fast asleep, the duvet almost swallowing her. She looked prettier and she was glowing in the sunlight, looking like an angel, really peaceful.

He set down the tray and gently tapped Tae.
Tae grumbled but woke up, yawning until her eyes landed on the tray.

She ate with vigour, immediately gulping down the tablets after she finished half of the soup.

She then continued eating, all while Jungkook watched fondly with a soft smile on his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1059 words.

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. As you know, I deleted the last two chapters because no one read it and I won't lie and say I didn't lose a bit of confidence and motivation.

But anyways, I finally updated and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for more.

I love you and love yourselves♥️💜.
Stay safe and healthy and always be happy.

I'm proud of you by the way, don't forget that when you feel down.

Bye, my baby chicks💛.
V.