Chapter 14

After going through our morning classes, such as English and mathematics, as well as lunch, served by the hero Lunch Rush. We finally got to our afternoon classes, Hero basic training.
    As we sat in our desk chairs waiting for our first lesson of training, we could all easily hear our very enthusiastic teacher approaching the classroom door.
    "I HAVE COME THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE NORMAL," All Mighty yells as he enters, hurting my ears.
I'm not really sure what the deal is around All Might, I suppose he saves a lot of people and is really strong, but otherwise I don't really get why he's so popular compared to anyone else.
    . . .
    Still no reply, ok then.
    Most of my class was still buzzing with excitement when All Might announced our training activity for the day, battle training. We all grabbed our hero suits and headed down towards the locker rooms.
    I headed towards my specific locker, and opened up my hero suit case, to find a hero suit made for me, very similar to the drawings and descriptions I had turned in earlier in the year.
    The top section of my suit contained multiple different panels of different shades of blue, green and turquoise made of different materials to provide some armor, air flow or just general coverage. As well as a metal brace around my collar bone to help me direct any electricity I end up using, connected to small metal wires running along the majority of my suit. Metal braces resting around my forearms for similar purposes. Around my waist and hips a removable belt with multiple pockets around it. And for my suits pants, a pair of loose fitting cargo pants, again with multiple pockets, as well as a panel of mesh around my knees to allow for air flow. And a pair of black combat boots for footwear.
    After looking over my suit, I begin unbuttoning my uniform, not noticing a larger majority of my male classmates currently look at my back, before Denki ends up being the one to speak up.
    "Hey, um, Kyoya, sorry for asking but what's up with your back?," Denki said from behind me, as I turned my head to face him.
    "Um, I'm not really sure what you mean?," I asked, genuine confusion on my face.
    "He's talking about all the scars Airhead, the ones that happen to be covering you," Bakugou said from behind me, gesturing to the mass amount of burn, cut, and bruise scars that are littering my body, as Denki backed off towards the rest of my male classmates.
    "Um, just training scars I guess," I try to say before Bakugou drags me around the corner of the locker room, as the rest of my male classmates look on in confusion.
    "Um, what's up," I say, trying to ease the awkwardness of the current situation I am in.
    "What's the real reason behind them, HUH. Because I know that you were lying about all of those being training scares. A, because you are a terrible liar. B, because not all of those look anything like training scars. So what is the real fucking reason for you having all of those," Bakugou says trying not to yell, as I back away from him, not sure how to respond.
    Bakugou looks back up at me after finishing speaking, his face morphing into something like shock as he sees my face. I suppose whatever he is seeing is something like fear, and I suppose I learned to not like it when people raise their voice, and I suppose I never learned how to respond when someone asks something like that. When someone asked something like they were asking if I was ok.
    "Look, if you don't want to tell me anything that's fine, but if something's wrong or your in danger you better fucking tell someone, ok," he said, trying to speak in a softer tone.
    "Oh, ok," I said, never having experienced someone caring like that so much. The two of us walked back towards the main section of the locker room, to see that the majority of our classmates had already left.
    After I finished changing into my hero suit, I headed towards the locker room door, to see Bakugou standing near the door, almost like he was waiting for me. The two of us walked out the door towards the battle center.