V. Trivial worries

"Hoseok, stop worrying."

"You can't tell me that if I fail, I'll most likely have to repeat the whole year and I don't have the money to make up for something like that, my parents wouldn't even help me with a won if I failed."

Hoseok couldn't be more anxious and worried. Today the grades for the whole college year are due. It has been heavy, very heavy, yet Taehyung knows he did well. If there is one thing that characterizes Hoseok, it is that as much as he plays and loafs, he also studies. He is more than determined to be a veterinarian and for that reason alone sleeping is never an option for him.

Taehyung takes his hand and gives it a loving squeeze, Hoseok blushes and looks around, both of them being on the bus on their way to the university. Notes are posted there on huge boards. He squeezes Taehyung's hand back.

Are they dating? Maybe.

Are they boyfriends? Hoseok doubts it.

Does he appreciate his company because he honestly needs his company? Yes, that's for sure.

After the party about two months ago the dynamic hasn't changed. They are still very close. It is inevitable to want to be close to each other. What has changed, or rather, added to their routine, are the spontaneous kisses on the lips.

Nothing intense and rather, Hoseok is very shy about it. It is noticeable that despite the enthusiasm he may have, he is very shy romantically. Much worse if it comes to showing it in public with people they might run into on a daily basis and judge them until the end of their days.

Is it dramatic? Of course it is. It's a very usual detail of being Jung Ho-Seok.

They get off the bus and enter the university. Despite panicking, Hoseok goes very quickly to see his grades. Taehyung can't help but feel grace and tenderness in his state of crisis. They get to the grading tables and take a while to find him. After all, there are all those who watch the race and Jung is there in droves. When he finally finds himself he gives a shout.

"YES I PASSED! AND OVER EIGHTY ALL OF THEM! AH!"

He starts shrieking uproariously, jumping up and down and shaking Taehyung. They shove one or two other people who are also trying to see their grades. The two walk off celebrating.

"Phew, what a horrible panic. I thought I wasn't going to make it with Biochemistry. It's a nightmare."

"I noticed! Your notes scare me. They're so good and yet I don't understand anything." Taehyung babbles, agreeing with him. They walk outside the university. Taehyung promised that if he passed all the subjects, he will take him to eat whatever he wants.

Which will surely be Panda Xpress with an overdose of Spritte.

"Ah, I have a two week respite until I get studying again" he stretches his arms up and Taehyung tilts his head. "I have to be consistent or I'm going to forget and next year I'm going to get run over worse than a truck."

"Oh, in architecture it's not that complicated."

"Your models tell me the opposite, but if you want to believe that." hisses Hoseok playing dumb about it.

"Look on the bright side: you're that you that exists that could pass. There must be another you that couldn't." Taehyung jokingly comments and Hoseok pouts.

"You think there are different yous? What really that exists."

"Yes. I know there are many me's out there, but none live happier than me."

"Why?"

"Because I have my soul mate."

Taehyung pokes his lips out and leans into him, giving him a nudge just to make it look like a joke in the eyes of those around them.