Chapter 46

As usual, time runs faster everytime i am in trouble.

Now i'm in my bedroom. I excused myself sooner than anyone else, i didn't even get to eat the main course since i was totally out of mood back then. My blood ran cold the second i saw Calista, then all i felt is nothing but nervousness ever since she showed up, until right at the moment.

She indeed didn't say anything other than her text message. She would even let me finish the event i guess, but i don't want that when i can't enjoy myself there.

It's pretty late, two hours to midnight and Calista is still not home yet. I'm being anxious, so my heart will beat faster everytime i hear a car engine passing through our gate. I want her to take some hours more to get home, but this waiting moment is not better either. Now it's another misery of wanting to see her sooner and later at the same time.

Come on, Calista. Come quick and get this over with.

Right when i have that thought in my head, i hear a car actually stop on our driveway downstair. I can tell it's her, i left my window open so i could prepare some anticipation. Now that i even can smell her anger, all i can proceed to do is drown under the cover.

Is it a good idea to fake asleep?

She takes too fast to arrive here. The door has just opened, and now i have to face her since hiding this way will usually infuriates her further.

"Get up! We need to talk."

That's what she said as soon as our eyes met. She locked the door as well my opened window before pulling out my dresser chair, then i realize this is not how she normally begin that 'talk'.

I walk toward her and sit where she wants me to be, which is right in front of her on the end side of the bed. From what i see, i don't think there is a place for nonsense she's gonna spare me. Now I'm a dead meat with nothing could help.

I swallow hard waiting for her to start. It's like her favourite part to silently stare down at me until i'm dying under her deadly gaze. I try to glance up, but those powerful eyes are way too fierce, forcing me to look back down.

"Don't look down now." She yanks both my ears to raise my face up that got me wince in pain and gasp. "Look at me. Talk to me flirtfully the way you talked to those guys beside your table. Come on."

"I was- i was not being flirty. We just talked." I explain, rubbing on my ears to wipe the pain away.

"Am i a simp to you? I caught you almost naked there and you still have the nerve to deny. I saw you, Irene. I saw how slutty you were in that dress. Now where is it? Why are you suddenly become a noob girl in polka pajamas?"

I use my finger to point at the corner where the dress is laying. I put it there. Calista will make it go to the trash can tomorrow, and i knew it in advance.

"So, whose is that now, hmph?"

"Mine." I answer lowly.

"I heard it was Linda's earlier. What does that mean?"

"I lied to you."

"Yeah, you lied. And you still didn't learn your lesson even after ninety nine times getting caught up. Isn't that correct?"

I gulp again while agreeing inside. "I'm sorry."

"Off course, that's predictable." She chuckles with a hint of disappointment that gets me feel bad. "You have nothing else to say unless a cheap sorry as always. Now, let's make it quick. When did the last time you get spanked?"

My heart nearly explodes at her mentioning that thing. It's been quiet a long time. I even thought she officially stopped spanking me since i didn't get it even with my recent worsening mobile gaming habit.