Chapter 51

Day changes, the sun rises for a new beginning. I woke up two hours ago thankfully still with Irene beside me. It would be lovely to snuggle more with her, but something is bothering me. I noticed a big mess last night the moment i stepped in her apartment. That girl is clearly too lazy to do the chores. Her own bedroom is perfect, neat, clean, even smells nice as well. But outside, everything is dusty, misplacing small stuff here and there in the living room, dirty floor, dirty dishes in the kitchen, and a half amount of her clothes are in the basket. Seems like she didn't do the laundry for weeks now.

So i got busy with all of that as soon as i feel like fully awake. I worked hard, sweat all over my body but then realized i shouldn't do this on my own after finishing the laundry. She made all this mess, she should at least help me too.

2 PM in my screen.

Just done taking a long nice bath and now I'm debating with myself if i should wake Irene up now or later. We arrived here and immediately went to bed at around 3 AM after i forced her with a quick shower and clothes change. I knew it we were going to skip breakfast, but i really thought we'd have a brunch or at least some lunch since i planned for us to have a day out today. But now she is still fast asleep. As much as i want her to help me with the chores as well, i don't think i have the heart to wake her up seeing her this way.

"Baby..."

I start lightly, still in my bath robe i place myself beside her and replace a pillow she was holding with my own body so she is holding me instead.

"Baby, aren't you hungry?"

It took me a while to finally get her hum a little, just a little with looking up at me before she decides to drop her head to my inner arm and back to her slumber.

Giving her no chance, i start to kiss her numorously in every inch of her head to annoy her and make her lose her sleepiness. But instead of waking up, i notice my girl smiling smugly enjoying my way to get her up. Now i can tell this annoying kisses clearly don't work as i though it would.

"That's it. I know you're awake and just being lazy to move. Let's get up now."

She doesn't seem like wanting to move a muscle, but time keeps running. Now my soft attempts to wake her up has been ten minutes. We can't do this anymore, so i walk to the curtain and pull them up for her. Not just that, i also immediately lift her up and carry her to the bathroom after forcing her to drink a glass of water, without bothering her whines on our way.

"Calista, my head still hurts!" She states the second i put her down to her feet.

"Well, that normally happens after a party, doesn't it?"

I start to unbotton her pajamas shirt to make this quicker, it was half way when i hear she complains another time about me undressing her this way.

"Don't do that. I'm not a little girl, i can do it on my own."

"No one told me that last night." I shrug, keep undressing her anyway since she didn't do anything to actually stop me.

"You changed me last night?"

"Sure thing i did."

"So you see me nakey?!" Her eyes widen, seems so surprised by that as if i was never seen her naked before. She even splashed me some water clearly wanting a splash war to begin. "That's a sexual harrashment! I can sue you."

"Oh, Baby. I'll hire a lawyer for you to sue me. I will even give some additional information like not only i seen you nakey, i also kissed you, hold you close to me, and sleep there the whole time with you."

"I didn't remember any of that."

"Did you even remember i picked you up from the police station last night?"