Chapter 5

This is after they got off the island, they all stayed in touch and the couples or whatever are Kenji and Brooklynn, Sammy and Yaz, and then Darius and Ben ofc. They all live in the same state.

Darius POV
We all went to the same school, but we never ever once saw each other. We would always do check ins on the computer on Wednesdays before bed. It was Friday and me Kenji and Sammy were planning a sleepover at my house. We had a group chat and we would text during school but the one person who never texted during or right after school was Ben which was weird.

Group chat ( Jurassic survivors )
Super-star: Hey guys 👋🏼

Dino-nerd: hey Brooklynn
Mr. VIP, track-star, and cowgirl: hey!

Sammy: okay guys every body sleep over at Darius' house tonight til next Sunday since we have spring break!🥳

Everybody but Ben: Okay!!

Bens Pov
I was getting the texts and checking them I just never texted during or right after school because... I always get physically and emotionally bullied by Jax, Sam, and Tom. I was in the bathroom washing my hands before I left to Darius' house when Jax, Sam, and Tom walked in. Tom and Sam held me by my arms making sure I couldn't move but I didn't try so I didn't see the point, Jax punched me in the face. They pushed me to the ground and started kicking me, I got a bunch of bruises and had a bloody nose. I left to Darius' I was an hour late? On the group chat I got a bunch of texts "Ben you okay?""Ben you coming your late" I said "Yeah I'm coming" I didn't answer the first question I got to his house, I put on my jacket at put my hood up trying to hide my face, arms, and legs but I was wearing shorts so couldn't hide that.

Darius POV
I heard a knock at the door everybody yelled "Ben!" We all ran to the door, I opened it. Ben had his hoodie up and was looking down, he had bruises on his legs. We pull him inside we make him look up. His nose was bleeding, he took of his jacket, because we forced him, and he had bruises up him arms and face too! "What happened?!" Me and Brooklynn yell, "N-nothing happened" Ben said "That's a lie, it was his bullies!" Yaz said "YAZ!!" Ben yelled everybody else yells "Your getting bullied and didn't tell us?!". Ben started crying but locked himself in the bathroom, he wouldn't open the door for the others so I tried "Ben can you let me in please." "Fine" he said and opened the door, I walked in and he locked it. I help him stop his nose from bleeding, "You could have told me, I'm your boyfriend." I say " I know, I just didn't want you to worry." He says, I stare at him then kiss him on the fore head.

I'm going to leave this story here. I might do other stories. But I hope you liked it, if you want I have a YouTube channel called Gacha_Girl35. Byeeee!!!