Go away

Sorry i havent been writing much been super busy hope yall enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

I still fight with my dad like its a constant battle between us. He always thinks he is right but 99.9% of the time he is wrong. I cant stand to be under the same roof as him. I just wish i could escape this place and never come back. Im 3weeks clean as of today. My scars are starting to fade Im getting the urge to create more scars. I found old blades and old goodbye letters i wrote. Rereading them and seeing my blood on my blades hurts me. First I started out with a few cuts a week, than it went to a few cuts a day, than 10 to 20 cuts a week, than to 20 to 30 cuts a day. I couldn't go a day without touching my razor to my skin. At first it was just my wrists. Than I started cutting on my thighs. Than on my hips. Than it became where i would cut in all of the places. It would get so bad i would haft to wrap my leg with goss to make the blood stop. Once yu start cutting its so hard to quit. I started slowing down breaking it back down to a few cuts a day, than to a few cuts a week. I was proud of myself till i broke a lot of promises and cut just 5 times. But now I'm clean! I lost one of the most important person that i loved more than anything. She was my best friend my ride or die. But like most friends when yu find out that yur best friend cuts and self-harms than yu dot want to be friends with that person anymore. Thats what happen to me. I curled up and cried. Because she was always suppose to be there for me but she left me in the middle of hell with no help out. But I'm doing well without her.

________________________

Thats it for now. Gonna add more this weekend my loves!❤️ Hope Yall enjoy! Maybe my life relates to yurs! Hold yur head up!🎀