𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - (𝙚.𝙨)

Enid Sinclair

It was another rainy night at Jericho. The rainy nights was nothing but consistent as the silent nights was a distant memory.

As much as I loved the smell of rain, I truly missed the sunny days at Nevermore when everyone was more cheerful than ever. Though one never failed to be cheerful, even in the gloomiest of days.

Enid Sinclair.

The embodiment of the word 'Sunshine', my sunshine. She lit up every room she walked into. She never failed to cheer you up. A simple smile could warm up your heart-

The door opens. "Y/n!" I look behind me, and see Enid running towards me with the biggest smile. "Enid." I quickly stand up and she engulfs me in a hug. She's more giddy than usual. "You cannot believe what just happened." She excitedly explains, before I could reply she continues, "Ajax asked me out." She practically squeals.

Oh.

Enid always told me about her admiration towards Ajax. It was always painful being reminded how I wasn't even close to being more than friends, that is to Enid. I smile at her half-heartedly hoping I was more genuine.

After an hour long rant about Ajax and how hot he is, how kind his eyes are, and how kissable his lips look. I was close to being called into the infirmary. I wish Enid would talk about me like how she talks about Ajax.

For the next hour, we- no, she talked about boys. She of course knew about my sexuality, but my scared self told her it was alright she talked about boys in-front of me, though it made me extremely uncomfortable.

She continued to ramble on about boys, I listened. One more thing I loved about Enid, is her voice. I could listen to her for hours and not get tired, sounds creepy, I know, but have you heard her giggle? Her cute laugh could pull you into a whole different universe and back.

A few more hours of laughter and storytelling, she got tired. Funny how she finally gets tired after a good 5 hours of talking.

12:27 a.m

It was an unspoken rule to both of us that if one stays past 12 a.m in each other's dorm, they have to sleep over. Enid was already clinging to my arm as we both laid silently on my bed. My roommate was definitely out with her boyfriend. I chuckle, "Why are you laughing?" Enid asks tiredly, "Just a funny thought." I assure her, hoping it won't spin onto another hour of talking. "Hm." A muffled sound came out as she pulled me closer as I feel her warm breath on my skin.

I loved being this close to her, because it was close to what I always imagine, and to me that was enough to satisfy my feelings.

"If only you knew what I truly thought of you." I whisper, hoping she wasn't awake. Fear and regret starts to fill my thoughts as she shuffles beside me, my heart beating fast but soon slows down as she continues to be asleep. I let out a shaky breath.

After a few minutes of me staring at the ceiling that reflected the moonlight, "What do you truly think of me then?" The quiet voice of Enid, said to me. I froze. She sits up facing me as we both looked at each other. Her's was full of curiosity as mine filled with regret. She eventually would find out. I reassured myself. Right? I sigh, defeated.

"I like you, Enid."

I say wholeheartedly, at that moment I still wasn't sure if I was ready for her rejection. I look up at her, dreading her answer. She looked conflicted, and confused. I start to panic, "I get your uncomfortable- You can leave if you'd like, I get you don't feel the sa-" Her lips cling on to mine. She pulls away for a second, she looked surprised at herself. I lift my hand to caress her cheek, hoping it would soothe her. She looked me, and her eyes softened.

"C-can I kiss you again?"

She stuttered. I smile and nod, she kisses me again, this time it was more passionate and longing. My hands find its way to her cheeks as hers, around my neck. We both pull away, out of breath and rest our foreheads on each other. I look into her eyes and for the first time, in a long time, I felt relieved.

"You have no idea how long I waited for this moment to come." I breath out, "You have no idea how much I prayed for this moment to come true." She chuckles. I laugh with her, but soon realize. "What about Ajax?" I asked, "He always knew." She confessed as I looked at her, shocked. "Don't blame me! He was the one that told me to do it, to make you jealous..." She whispered the last part as I looked at her, still in disbelief.

"Whatever. I've had a long night." I sigh as she smiles apologetically, "This conversation is clearly for another time." I yawn and get ready to go to sleep, for real. We both lay down, facing each other. I slide my arm around her waist and neck as I pull her close to me and feel her warm breath on my chest as I lay my head on top of hers. 

First oneshot is done !!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine as much as I did. :)

Tell me your thoughts on my writing !! If
I'm being honest, it definitely improved if you
looked at my past works (please don't omg).

Don't forget to vote, it motivates me a lot and
shows me your appreciation !! <3